Blah blah blah...Another Oregon Summit? (Update Pg. 11)

Quote:
^your not even old enough to drink........

Thanks Dad! :D
happy.gif

Seattle Sole

Forget Laurelhurst. Mt. Tabor park. That's what's up.
_________________________________________________________________​
to you[/center][/b]
[/i]
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

not august 6th please, i have a block party that sunday.

def will show up to a summit here in portland or washington
For sale: Jordan XVIII wht/var red sz13 vnds. DS Jordan III black/cement sz12 w/everything. . . Cheap AF1's.DS Jordan XI Concord sz11.5 w/everything ICY SOLES..​

Laurelhurst or Mt. Tabor but i think that mt tabor would be the best sometimes they got hippies with mad bud. im down to go, i aint got no display but ill buy some shoes from yall. mt. tabor got a court and good shade. we got to get this together before the bad weather comes. we all know that good weather doesnt last long in the NW

Before we do Mt. Tabor, we def need to figure out who's going to actually hoop. Mt. Tabor's court is like NBA Regulation size, so I'm guess half court is going to be what's up. I don't want to deal with a bunch of half @#%$ cherry pickers who play no D and then want the ball. Not going to fly. I'm down to sell sneakers at this event too..I need to push a lot of stuff I have. Anyone size 10 interested in a lot of GR dunks for cheeeapppp?
[/center]

Mt. Tabor for sure.

Beautiful park and a huge amount of space...Also very peaceful...

I'll bring some bud and some beer...

[/b]​

i got bud, beer and chips. i dont really care about ballin i just wanna hang out with some shoe heads

Lol at all the open talk about bud.

I guess the mods really do ignore these regional forums.

Do your thing kids, i aint mad at you.

lets get this show on the road now that vegas event is over...

srry once again nick.... my fault on the incorrect street :nerd:

How is this Mt. Tabor? I don't want to be blowing tree's with a bunch of kids and families running around.

How many people plan on bringing out some stuff to display/sell? Are there tables there to do so?

Never thought about that...I smoke all the time up there..just find a spot.

And there are no tables...except for the huge covered areas right by the courts...

Laurelhurst...

[/b]​

I once had sex at the Oregon Capitol building, outside leaning against the building, hiked up the skirt (hers not mine).
Just thought I'd share.

Mt. Tabor is a lot bigger than the place last year. Plenty of spots to wander off and go smoke some. There is also a huge covered area with lots of picnic tables and areas to bbq. This also means if weather turns to crap that we're covered. The basketball court is unfortunately a Nike Court, its about NBA Regulation in length so we'd probly end up playing half court. The rims are also double so..aim for the backboard.

I personally have a bunch of garbage I bought at the ES then I'm going to be dumping off in the next couple weeks, everything is size 10 so if anyone is interested in a few pairs of Air Force 1's or Dunks (No SB's), and some other random Nike shoes, let me know and I'll bring them through. Only looking for $40-$80 a pair. Most unworn or worn once. Let me know.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom