Blake Griffin a modern day Shawn Kemp?

Since the first game of the season Blake Griffin has been showing the world he's rookie of the year by throwing down mean dunks not only on the rim, but on defenders! He reminds me of a modern day Shawn Kemp the way he attacks the rim with no regard for the defender! What he did versus the Knicks the other night was amazing! what y'all think modern Shawn Kemp I see some similarities.

Since the first game of the season Blake Griffin has been showing the world he's rookie of the year by throwing down mean dunks not only on the rim, but on defenders! He reminds me of a modern day Shawn Kemp the way he attacks the rim with no regard for the defender! What he did versus the Knicks the other night was amazing! what y'all think modern Shawn Kemp I see some similarities.

I know. He was just joking on lebron. Blake def. Is a modern day shawn kemp. Hopefully he finishes his career right but Blake seems to have a good head on his shoulders only thing I worry about is injury for him

Cause we don't have about 5 other Blake Griffin threads...And I made this same comparison maybe 2 months ago.

Cause we don't have about 5 other Blake Griffin threads...And I made this same comparison maybe 2 months ago.

I know. He was just joking on lebron. Blake def. Is a modern day shawn kemp. Hopefully he finishes his career right but Blake seems to have a good head on his shoulders only thing I worry about is injury for him

He has a better skill set than Kemp. people are quick to jump to this comparison cause he can jump out the building. i was talking to my friend about this and he thinks a young malone is a better comparison on what they can do on the court

He has a better skill set than Kemp. people are quick to jump to this comparison cause he can jump out the building. i was talking to my friend about this and he thinks a young malone is a better comparison on what they can do on the court

Malone would be a decent comparison... But Malone wasn't an athletic freak like Griffin.. Malone was a better shooter ,passer and overall polished player we will see though Blake has a lot of time to improve

Malone would be a decent comparison... But Malone wasn't an athletic freak like Griffin.. Malone was a better shooter ,passer and overall polished player we will see though Blake has a lot of time to improve

Originally Posted by vdub1423

laugh.gif

then why compare?

Originally Posted by vdub1423

laugh.gif

then why compare?

Back
Top Bottom