Blake Griffin a modern day Shawn Kemp?

It's not even funny how much better Blake Griffin is going to be than Amare when it's all said and done. 

It's not even funny how much better Blake Griffin is going to be than Amare when it's all said and done. 

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

More athletic than Malone, less skilled than McDyess, more skilled than Kemp.

Honestly he reminds me of Amare his rookie year.... just without Nash.
Amare did not play with nash until his 3rd year

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

More athletic than Malone, less skilled than McDyess, more skilled than Kemp.

Honestly he reminds me of Amare his rookie year.... just without Nash.
Amare did not play with nash until his 3rd year

i think its hard to give him a real comparison cuz hes such a massive dude but the way he gets off the ground and skies reminds me of dominique with much less flash and more size+power. when he goes up to dunk its like hes got springs and explosives in his shoes
laugh.gif

i think its hard to give him a real comparison cuz hes such a massive dude but the way he gets off the ground and skies reminds me of dominique with much less flash and more size+power. when he goes up to dunk its like hes got springs and explosives in his shoes
laugh.gif

Just rewatched the Dunkfest video... his incredibly subdued reactions are priceless. It's as if he still hasn't comprehended what he just did. It hasn't hit him yet. How can you not be a fan of unbridled athleticism? Sports > *

Just rewatched the Dunkfest video... his incredibly subdued reactions are priceless. It's as if he still hasn't comprehended what he just did. It hasn't hit him yet. How can you not be a fan of unbridled athleticism? Sports > *

Originally Posted by soychulo

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by vdub1423

^^^ Yea I did make a mistake he was a monster I forgot about the old Malone lol his was more of strength, Blake is more of strength/speed/agility all in one.

or this guy.. before his knee injury.. used to love him as a player!!!
McDyess was nice even as a freshman at Alabama. �
BTW, anyone catch the name of the player in the video @ 2:12?
Dude name is 
roll.gif
%ucka
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soychulo

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by vdub1423

^^^ Yea I did make a mistake he was a monster I forgot about the old Malone lol his was more of strength, Blake is more of strength/speed/agility all in one.

or this guy.. before his knee injury.. used to love him as a player!!!
McDyess was nice even as a freshman at Alabama. �
BTW, anyone catch the name of the player in the video @ 2:12?
Dude name is 
roll.gif
%ucka
laugh.gif

Blake is nowhere near as acrobatic or creative in the air as Kemp was.  Just look at some the contorting/twisting/changing to the other side of the rim that Kemp did in his mix.

Blake is nowhere near as acrobatic or creative in the air as Kemp was.  Just look at some the contorting/twisting/changing to the other side of the rim that Kemp did in his mix.

Back
Top Bottom