Blake Griffin a modern day Shawn Kemp?

been hearing this comparsion a lot...i see it but at the same time I think Kemp was faster more agile

been hearing this comparsion a lot...i see it but at the same time I think Kemp was faster more agile

Yeah but Amar'e isn't as built as Blake is. Thats why i compare him more to Kemp than STAT

Yeah but Amar'e isn't as built as Blake is. Thats why i compare him more to Kemp than STAT

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by vdub1423

Malone would be a decent comparison... But Malone wasn't an athletic freak like Griffin.. Malone was a better shooter ,passer and overall polished player we will see though Blake has a lot of time to improve
laugh.gif

then why compare?

it sounds like he doesnt know karl malone when he was younger. malone wasnt always the jumpshooter younger people know him for.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Malone would be a decent comparison... But Malone wasn't an athletic freak like Griffin.. Malone was a better shooter ,passer and overall polished player we will see though Blake has a lot of time to improve
laugh.gif

then why compare?

it sounds like he doesnt know karl malone when he was younger. malone wasnt always the jumpshooter younger people know him for.

Yea that's why I said it was a decent comparison! Karl Malone evolved and polished his game as time went on... I think Blake has that same potential

Yea that's why I said it was a decent comparison! Karl Malone evolved and polished his game as time went on... I think Blake has that same potential

yeah but you also said malone wasnt an athletic freak... well his highlights prove otherwise

yeah but you also said malone wasnt an athletic freak... well his highlights prove otherwise

^^^ Yea I did make a mistake he was a monster I forgot about the old Malone lol his was more of strength, Blake is more of strength/speed/agility all in one.

^^^ Yea I did make a mistake he was a monster I forgot about the old Malone lol his was more of strength, Blake is more of strength/speed/agility all in one.

or this guy.. before his knee injury.. used to love him as a player!!!

What Kemp lacked in skill set he made up for in swag. Dude was a monster.

What Kemp lacked in skill set he made up for in swag. Dude was a monster.

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

McDyess was nice even as a freshman at Alabama.  
BTW, anyone catch the name of the player in the video @ 2:12?

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

McDyess was nice even as a freshman at Alabama.  
BTW, anyone catch the name of the player in the video @ 2:12?

More athletic than Malone, less skilled than McDyess, more skilled than Kemp.

Honestly he reminds me of Amare his rookie year.... just without Nash.

More athletic than Malone, less skilled than McDyess, more skilled than Kemp.

Honestly he reminds me of Amare his rookie year.... just without Nash.

Back
Top Bottom