Blake Griffin a modern day Shawn Kemp?

To expand on this, there's a fantastic Youtube mix of Barkley and Kemp, and those dudes were just unreal (especially considering how short Barkley really is). Kemp's mix of creativity and power though is practically unparalleled.

To expand on this, there's a fantastic Youtube mix of Barkley and Kemp, and those dudes were just unreal (especially considering how short Barkley really is). Kemp's mix of creativity and power though is practically unparalleled.

Griffin had 44/15 in that game? 
sick.gif

I'll say mcdyess. mcdyess also had a kneecap injury just like blake, cept his was later on in his career, was actually drafted by the Clips too. McDyess sent back one of Blake's shots bout a month ago when the first met up.
pimp.gif

also like how both go about Javale McGee borderline taunting after a huge dunk.

I'll say mcdyess. mcdyess also had a kneecap injury just like blake, cept his was later on in his career, was actually drafted by the Clips too. McDyess sent back one of Blake's shots bout a month ago when the first met up.
pimp.gif

also like how both go about Javale McGee borderline taunting after a huge dunk.

The baseball mitts he calls hands are also a huge advantage he has over Kemp. Kemp couldn't palm a ball in game. Blake just snatches the ball from anywhere.

The baseball mitts he calls hands are also a huge advantage he has over Kemp. Kemp couldn't palm a ball in game. Blake just snatches the ball from anywhere.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by vdub1423

Malone would be a decent comparison... But Malone wasn't an athletic freak like Griffin.. Malone was a better shooter ,passer and overall polished player we will see though Blake has a lot of time to improve
laugh.gif

then why compare?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Malone would be a decent comparison... But Malone wasn't an athletic freak like Griffin.. Malone was a better shooter ,passer and overall polished player we will see though Blake has a lot of time to improve
laugh.gif

then why compare?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bigger tougher lebron! lol he can't shoot or handle the ball like Lebron I don't see the comparison there
Lebron cant shoot either so....

Bigger tougher lebron! lol he can't shoot or handle the ball like Lebron I don't see the comparison there
Lebron cant shoot either so....

Back
Top Bottom