Blake Griffin is claiming the paint RIGHT NOW!

glasses.gif
just saw this, Griffin' going to boomtown !

NTers, this is what you call "getting dunked on".

Last season I saw too many "_____ got yammed on by _____" but when you looked at the replay all you saw was a defender who just sailed by the dunker(but no contact was made).

Griffin is going to make the Clippers respectable again. If Camby and Baron stay healthy then I say the Clippers will finish around .500 this year andchallenge for a playoff spot. Gordon, Thornton and Kaman are above average players as well.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

The way the commentator said, "DJ MBENGA" was
roll.gif
. Like there was suppose to be a beat playing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I JUST noticed that!
laugh.gif

but that's mainly because of how bad he baptized that fool
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm already saying that's in the Top 3 Dunks of the Year, I'll give room for 2 people to surpass that.

someone will get jermaine o'neal a lot worse

Oh #@%% I forgot about Jermaine O'Neal
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Like my man Gary Payton would say on NBA TV

USA+Basketball+Senior+National+Team+Training+Rk_7Q971XBEl.jpg

"Oh he's gunna get HIT ON"
(c) Gary Payton.

like i said. JO will be back

LOL JO Don't give a damn though..He'll challenge anything coming to the hoop.....Poor DJ know he ain't blockin nothin so what is he doin up there.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

When's the last time you remember a Clipper related thread in S&T that was started by someone other than us few acknowledged Clippers fans?
probably during the Q-Rich/ D-Miles era.... and the subject might have been about their J's
laugh.gif

Sounds about right.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

LOL JO Don't give a damn though..He'll challenge anything coming to the hoop.....Poor DJ know he ain't blockin nothin so what is he doin up there.
i give JO props for having the heart to go for blocks...

The funniest thing about Ty. Thomas' dunk on JO is JO's collapse afterwards
laugh.gif

JO wasn't the only Raptor who got dunked on last year...

third season in the league. and blake gonna be doing that everyone. ( excluding dwight howard)

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

i give JO props for having the heart to go for blocks...

yep.JO was a raptor for half a season and he mos def is in my top 5 fave raptors of all time...the way dude carried himself on/off-court is how it should bedone.

that iggy/damp vid is pretty much the following quote.
Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

NTers, this is what you call "getting dunked on".

Last season I saw too many "_____ got yammed on by _____" but when you looked at the replay all you saw was a defender who just sailed by the dunker (but no contact was made).

Back
Top Bottom