blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

Miss You is dope
pimp.gif

the drums are
eek.gif

I've never heard Another Girl Another Planet

Even though it's a cover song, it's like hearing new blink for the first time
eek.gif

I miss that feeling.

wow still keeping this thread going.. nice job.. im surprised there aren't alot more blink fans on here...

iblink... i think someone asked you on the first page who you like better, but im too lazy to lookback and im curious, so who do you like better.. +44 orAngels and Airwaves?

me personally, i think the +44 cd was alot better than Angels and Airwaves.. still not the same without tom and mark together...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Am I the only one that still listens to the +44 album?
i do too

i want another once since its the closest to blink we can get.. they do have 2/3 the band
laugh.gif

If I had to pick, I'd go with +44 though; AVA sucks IMO. It's just not the same.

Originally Posted by iBlink

You've got to like Easy Target
pimp.gif
I like Easy Target, I thought I put it on there. It's to hard for me to chose my favorites, I love all of their songs. lol
I only like a couple of songs from +44 but of the 2 bands, I like Angels and Airwaves more.

BTW iBlink, that tatoo is dope, how much did it cost?

As a lover of all music, I have never listened to B182.
Now I shall, since this is 5 pages.
laugh.gif

my friend is in love with them and i remember one time we were walking in soho and we saw Mark Hoppus.... he was bugging out and started professing his love toMark about their music and was begging them to get back together. i was just on the sidelines laughing
laugh.gif

bottom line with blink is they wrote catchy songs and they were the anthem of many young peoples early teenage years when they were "rebelling"against whatever and therefore are highly overrated...

they are from SD though so they get the
pimp.gif

My tattoo was free. I know a guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

my friend is in love with them and i remember one time we were walking in soho and we saw Mark Hoppus.... he was bugging out and started professing his love to Mark about their music and was begging them to get back together. i was just on the sidelines laughing
laugh.gif

That must have been interested to watch. What did Mark say (if anything)?

PJ and Bompton wrote:
bottom line with blink is they wrote catchy some of the best songs ever and they were the anthem of many young peoples early teenage years when they were "rebelling" against whatever, falling in love, dealing with the pressures of growing up, and experiencing what it meant to grow up and therefore are highly overrated quite arguably the best...

pimp.gif

Fixed. No need to thank me.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Am I the only one that still listens to the +44 album?
i do too

i want another once since its the closest to blink we can get.. they do have 2/3 the band
laugh.gif

That's exactly how I feel too.
laugh.gif

ReliantJ wrote:
Well, AVA was pretty good at this yrs Warped Tour. I like them...

I think they're a good band, but Tom knows where he belongs.

So wait, what REALLY happened to this band? Don't feel like dong research. I miss them tho...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So wait, what REALLY happened to this band? Don't feel like dong research. I miss them tho...
As sad as this sounds....basically what happened was, Tom started to grow up. He wanted to move on to bigger and better things.
If you listen to alot of Angels and Airwaves, there songs all have meaning and good messages behind them.

He basically got over the Blink-182 phase. That's why the majority of the people/fans blame Tom Delonge for the break-up.
The last year or so that they were together, tensions were really high between Tom and Mark. Things just started to change, and it just wasn't the same.
When things like that start to happen....any band is bound to break-up and call it quits and that's exactly what happened.

I do miss Blink-182 but I like Angels and Airwaves and their music.

Nobody knows that....I guess Mark wasn't ready to grow up or move on for that matter.
If you listen to +44, their music and sound, Sounds very similar to Blink-182.
Nobody really knows the whole story of what happened with Blink-182, we only know half of the story.

That's why I want to see a VH1 Behind the Scenes of: Blink 182 or a True Hollywood Story of: Blink 182. lol
I've been waiting for some kind of Documentary/Movie..since they broke up.

Haha yea...it does suck.
The other day on MTV, they were doing the 'most missed top 10 Band Break-ups' in our generation and Blink-182 was #1.

PJ and Bompton wrote:
bottom line with blink is they wrote catchy some of the best songs ever and they were the anthem of many young peoples early teenage years when they were "rebelling" against whatever, falling in love, dealing with the pressures of growing up, and experiencing what it meant to grow up and therefore are highly overrated quite arguably the best...

pimp.gif

no. not fixed. quite arguably the best what? pop punk band? then yes...but one of the best ROCK bands...HELL NO

PJ and Bompton wrote:

PJ and Bompton wrote:

pimp.gif

no. not fixed. quite arguably the best what? pop punk band? then yes...but one of the best ROCK bands...HELL NO YES

eek.gif
I'm loving your enthusiasm!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom