***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

anyone come across any cool item drops yet?

i managed to get a bit of game play last night after the servers came back up. I'm still in Act 2 but so far nothing good. I'm figuring we have to get to atleast Nightmare before any decent drops start to come.

i just changed my battletag, figured i'd be sick of seeing it after a while.

Allan#1622 add me

Is the order in which you learn abilities random? I was watching some vids online before the gam came and the guy learned different spells that the ones I have? It just be because he was playing an early version.

Not a fan of the BT=your in game name.

When I first got to the character selection screen, I made all these names for future uses. Then later on, after some reading, I realized it doesnt even matter because no one will see it.

Oops,
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cinematics in this game are
pimp.gif

and i've only seen the intro and the end of act 1.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Not a fan of the BT=your in game name.

When I first got to the character selection screen, I made all these names for future uses. Then later on, after some reading, I realized it doesnt even matter because no one will see it.

Oops,
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I was so hype when I named my character "God" too...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Exceeded my expectations. Loving this game. About to finish up Act 2 with my Monk and I'm just starting Act 2 with my WD. Both classes wreak havoc but the WD is ridiculous.

WD Tip : Soul Harvest is your best friend. Catch 5 enemies and you do at least 3 times the damage.

Made it to hell a bit earlier. On act 2 now.  That jump from nightmare to hell mode is just
sick.gif
at first. Took me and some friends 20 minutes to kill 3 blue guys at the start
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

End of act 3 = Crazy twist!
eek.gif

cosign. Game is
pimp.gif

Edit: Superfly, you on NT just because the servers down again huh? Enjoy your hour break.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frankl1001

WD
pimp.gif

grasp + soul harvest + acid cloud

This man knows.
pimp.gif

Put the death is life rune on grasp and health globes drop like crazy when you do this combo.
pimp.gif

going on 20 something with my monk.

you guys can have your prissy little spells and handmade bamboo shooters

Martial Arts will always find a way
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

anyone know any decent Barb builds yet? My barb sucks donkey balls

what level are you?I just got to act 4. Lvl 28. I'm on my phone so I can't post the linkBut I use elective modeFrenzy with the heal runeWhirlwind with the tornadoesLeap with armor bonusStomp with bigger radius and pulls enemies closeRevenge with fury and healWar shout with attack speed decreasemy passives are the life steal and the war shout life regen bonusyou open with leap. Get some fury. stomp. shout. whirlwind. Revenge whenever it triggers. pretty good survivability and dmg

The belial fight was
pimp.gif

What are my fellow WD's rotation? I do acid rain, soul harvest, then vampiric bats. I have the runestones for infectious dogs and the mana steal with soul harvest.

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

what level are you? I just got to act 4. Lvl 28. I'm on my phone so I can't post the link But I use elective mode Frenzy with the heal rune Whirlwind with the tornadoes Leap with armor bonus Stomp with bigger radius and pulls enemies close Revenge with fury and heal War shout with attack speed decrease my passives are the life steal and the war shout life regen bonus you open with leap. Get some fury. stomp. shout. whirlwind. Revenge whenever it triggers. pretty good survivability and dmg
I think I'm a Lvl 26 on Act 3.

My build is as follows:

Cleave w/ the explode rune
Rend w/ dmg to life rune

Passives I have
Ruthless - crit hit
Weapons Master
Berserker - 25% dmg at full fury
Ground Stomp w/ pull enemies in rune
Revenge w/ crit hit rune
Threatening Shout
Call of the Ancients

Against bosses i will switch it out for Fury and Hammer of the Ancients for more direct dmg to a single target.

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

what level are you? I just got to act 4. Lvl 28. I'm on my phone so I can't post the link But I use elective mode Frenzy with the heal rune Whirlwind with the tornadoes Leap with armor bonus Stomp with bigger radius and pulls enemies close Revenge with fury and heal War shout with attack speed decrease my passives are the life steal and the war shout life regen bonus you open with leap. Get some fury. stomp. shout. whirlwind. Revenge whenever it triggers. pretty good survivability and dmg
I think I'm a Lvl 26 on Act 3.

My build is as follows:

Cleave w/ the explode rune
Rend w/ dmg to life rune

Passives I have
Ruthless - crit hit
Weapons Master
Berserker - 25% dmg at full fury
Ground Stomp w/ pull enemies in rune
Revenge w/ crit hit rune
Threatening Shout
Call of the Ancients

Against bosses i will switch it out for Fury and Hammer of the Ancients for more direct dmg to a single target.

are you dying a lot or low dmg output? I have the same setup as you but with leap

Back
Top Bottom