***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

^ both i feel.

when i played solo it took me atleast 5-6 tries to finish off the Butcher because i kept dying.

i also feel that my dmg output is sub par. i mostly been playin with my buddy and a mutual friend who have a DH and Wizard respectively. We are all within about 3-4 levels of each other. ill be hackin and slashin at a mob and barely dentin fools up, and then Ill see the Wizard cast what looks like a red lightning fire bolt that just 1 hitter quitter mob bosses. #*%? It takes me the better part of 20 seconds of hackin to knock one of these dudes out even when I got Frenzy instead of Cleave, and the Wizard kills em like it aint no thang.

yeahitsRUST#1503 I'm late bros! Had to update my graphics card. Starting fresh if anyone wants to help me out!

dam nightmare is hard...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

The belial fight was
pimp.gif

What are my fellow WD's rotation? I do acid rain, soul harvest, then vampiric bats. I have the runestones for infectious dogs and the mana steal with soul harvest.

Here's My build for My Witch Doctor when playing the game normally (non boss fight)
http://us.battle.net/d3/e...ator/witch-doctor#hZYdiT!ZdV!abZZZa

When I'm about to go up a against a boss, I switch it up to this
http://us.battle.net/d3/e...ator/witch-doctor#aeYdgT!ZdV!aabZaZ

Man I'll tell you, that spirit vessel passive is a real life saver.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

edit: clicking on the link wont show the full loadout. you're gonna have to click on it then you got to highlight what's in white on this page (at the end of each link) and paste them at the end of the link on the address bar and hit enter. Finally you got to refresh the page.
god this is such a drag.
laugh.gif

I wish there was a button that changes your skills automatically instead of having to do it individually

switching skills for different encounters gets really tedious

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

I wish there was a button that changes your skills automatically instead of having to do it individually

switching skills for different encounters gets really tedious
this is the only gripe i have so far (in regards to the gameplay).  not being able to bind skills to keys is a major pain in the %%@.

anyone else feel like the blacksmith is borderline useless? i musta spent damn near 40K of gold so far leveling him to lvl 4. I also burned through atleast well over a 100 essenses and 10+ tooths and have nothing to show for it. I shoulda just went on AH and bought the stuff that i was trying to craft instead of dealing with this BS.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

MB users please let me know how well this is running? Before I buy
I bought a 13 inch MBP and it runs fine, just gets really hot.

my roommate plays these stupid $%# games and all I hear is like 10,000 clicks a minute and it's annoying as hell. i hope everyone who plays Diablo, LOL, or WOW accidentally amputates their arms so they can't play anymore. ys im mad

Been running on my Macbook Air 2011 model lowest settings perfectly fine.

Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

Like stated before, it just gets really hot and you probably can only get like an hour of non plugged in time before you have to recharge the battery.

The drop system and itemization is a problem right now. Or atleast in the future when you put in tons of hours.

If yall played D2, Id think some of you would agree.

Lot of debate going on in the forums.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

dam nightmare is hard...
30t6p3b.gif

wait til you get to hell
mad.gif

lvl 56 monk and i get one hit KO'ed by champion/elite monsters, they're stronger than the bosses...teleportation arcane mortar combination mobs = instant death if you run into them
if anyone else is playing in hell add me @ xRaydiation#1797

For those at high levels are you just playing a lot or is there something I'm missing? Ive logged about 10hours and I'm only at level 13 whats the deally? Am I doing this wrong?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

MB users please let me know how well this is running? Before I buy
I got a late 08 15" MBP. Intel core2duo 2.8 ghz. geforce 9600m GT. and 8 gigs of ram. it runs ok on the lowest settings at full screen native resolution. It's almost unplayable on high. It skips a little bit when it gets busy on screen. During multiplayer with 3 people, it skips a bit.

But on bootcamp running 64 bit vista. It runs stupid smooth with textures on high and everything else low. Then I remembered I haven't gotten the latest nvidia drivers. Got those now and about to give it another go. update - it runs great for 20-30 minutes then it comes to a playable stutter for a minute or two and smoothes out again. Annoying but playable.

The difference in performance is pretty significant. If you're on the fence and you're a mac user with windows on bootcamp, get a guest pass and give it a go.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

level 57 barb in act 3 hell. ++%! is frustrating.

And i'm having trouble getting through act 2 in nightmare mode with my level 42 WD.
laugh.gif

A tip for you guys who are looking for gear:

Search he Auction house by putting in your level range
The stats you want

Then sort by buyout. Look for the best items with relatively low buyout costs. You can easily upgrade your gear and make things easier for you with 20k gold

Back
Top Bottom