Blk/Red XIII - Jan 12

The reason they stop pre-ordering is because, it gives other people a chance to buy a shoe. Instead of greedy employees/ reseller copping all the good releases.

^ Pretty much. And it was a Nike Canada move.

For instance, when South Beach LBJ 9's "released." Not only was there no prior notification they were dropping, but most people that obtained bought pretty much most of the stock at various locations.

^ Pretty much. And it was a Nike Canada move.

For instance, when South Beach LBJ 9's "released." Not only was there no prior notification they were dropping, but most people that obtained bought pretty much most of the stock at various locations.

Ahhhh this so much - couldn't secure my size because of that - thankfully managed to trade sizes with an employee on release date. Decent system in principle, could have used a few tweaks.

The reason they stop pre-ordering is because, it gives other people a chance to buy a shoe. Instead of greedy employees/ reseller copping all the good releases.

Holy **** man, the amount of stories I hear of FL employees copping 8+ pairs for themselves for each release pissed me off.

Anyways, I know some people looking to get rid of a size 9 and 12 in the black/red 13s. Thought I'd give you guys a heads up. Let me know if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom