Blu & Exile, Wale, Kidz in the Hall, The Cool Kids.....

Blu is good.

The others...eh never heard Kidz in the hall but the cool kids and wale are gimmik rappers so i'll pass.

the cool kids and wale are gimmik rappers so i'll pass.
i disagree with half of that. Wale has the lyrical ability to surpass times. However i do think no matter how dope Cool Kidz beats are theygimmick rappers 80% of they fans gonna be wearing jerseys and girbauds again in a few years. Its good music for the clubs currently but to mention them withblu,black milk,One.be.lo, etc is just absurb
laugh.gif

^ Oh yea Black Milk
pimp.gif
Get that Popular Demand and for the dudes reallydoubtin Wale go listen to A.D.D. pt 1 or 2 then his Imaginary Players Freestyle filthy up n down if you disagree listen again and again until you do agree....seriously

Somebody mentioned it on the last page I think but Im listening to that Binary Star Water World and it is bordering on classic
eek.gif
pimp.gif
half way thru n not a bad joint yet

Also yall should check out Blue Scholars dudes is dope, beats n rhymes man beats n rhymes

smokin.gif

entioned it on the last page I think but Im listening to that Binary Star Water World and it is bordering on classic
eek.gif
pimp.gif
half way thru n not a bad joint yet
IT IS A CLASSIC in my eyes. i pray they can get back together at some point in they careers. not to mention it took 500$ to make the album
laugh.gif

The other joints had me leaning but Honest Expression and The KGB offically made it a classic for me
smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and these dudes broke up? I kno Im 8 years late on thealbum but damn this shhh is great

smokin.gif

yea man they broke up a minute ago...

the flow/delivery/lyricism on One Man Army is impeccable

^ Oh yea Black Milk
pimp.gif
Get that Popular Demand and for the dudes really doubtin Wale go listen to A.D.D. pt 1 or 2 then his Imaginary Players Freestyle filthy up n down if you disagree listen again and again until you do agree.... seriously

Yeah Black Milk is nice. First heard him on that Caltroit mixtape with him, Bishop Lamont (another artist you shouldn't sleep on), and DJWarrior. This mixtape is
pimp.gif
I suggest getting it.

for the dudes really doubtin Wale go listen to A.D.D. pt 1 or 2 then his Imaginary Players Freestyle filthy up n down if you disagree listen again and again until you do agree.... seriously
word. dude went in.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Wale is hot, I enjoyed 100 Miles and Running, Kidz in the Hall are hot, and The Cool Kids, from what i've heard so far are pretty good, I need info onwhere I can get an album or lp from them, mixtape or something
laugh.gif
I haven't checked out Blu & Exile yet, but I plan to do so when I get home
pimp.gif

just heard kidz in the hall and they are pretty nice....lose your mind and hypocrite
pimp.gif

i need to check out blu & exile next

isn't one of the cool kids an NT'er? Dude was rockin a wolf shirt on that rhapsody commercial

Only song I've heard from Wale was that Nike Boots record, which I wasn't diggin at all. I need to hear more from him to fully form an opinion on hismusic.

Kidz in the Hall are dope to me. School is My Hustle was dope.

I dig the Cool Kids. I know cats find them gimmicky, but I think their music knocks, and they're in their on zone which I can respect.

I need to hear more from him to fully form an opinion on his music.
your wish has been granted.

check your pm.

if you still don't dig his stuff, i don't know anymore.
laugh.gif

I effs with Wale, and Blue and exile. Cool kids are straight up fad rappers on bootleg Rick Rubin beats.

Back
Top Bottom