Blu & Exile, Wale, Kidz in the Hall, The Cool Kids.....

Originally Posted by cakah0lic

Originally Posted by jomitm

I need to hear more from him to fully form an opinion on his music.
your wish has been granted.

check your pm.

if you still don't dig his stuff, i don't know anymore.
laugh.gif

good looking out.
pimp.gif

np fam. enjoy em.

Waterworld by Binary Star is CRAZY.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i need to get on more stuff by one.be.lo. this is some good shhh

Originally Posted by Greedy Genius

wale and cool kids are a bunch of hipster trash!!!!
My dude you said hipster and not atleast hypebeast(which would make more sense even tho you're wrong about Wale anyway aint really give CK achance yet) do you even know the difference?
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif

im gonna hop on the cool kids bandwagon
laugh.gif

where can i get some of their music
nerd.gif
like a album or mixtape

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Good Life from Blu & Exile been my song for like a month..I can't get tired of this track...
The album is timeless. Aloe is featured on that song

..whats good NT ...long time no speak..i appreciate all the love from yall thus far...we got a looooong way to go but its good to have a foundation ofbelievers that share the same interest that i do.....anyways yall can hit me on myspace or NT i do my best to respond as often as i can ANYWAYYYYSSS......cansomebody tell me what a "hipster" is....i kinda dont like that word....lol...if you not feelin me its fine...but i dont think imma hipster.....i donteven know what that is.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

..whats good NT ...long time no speak..i appreciate all the love from yall thus far...we got a looooong way to go but its good to have a foundation of believers that share the same interest that i do.....anyways yall can hit me on myspace or NT i do my best to respond as often as i can ANYWAYYYYSSS......can somebody tell me what a "hipster" is....i kinda dont like that word....lol...if you not feelin me its fine...but i dont think imma hipster.....i dont even know what that is.

Man...who are you?

..whats good NT ...long time no speak..i appreciate all the love from yall thus far...we got a looooong way to go but its good to have a foundation of believers that share the same interest that i do.....anyways yall can hit me on myspace or NT i do my best to respond as often as i can ANYWAYYYYSSS......can somebody tell me what a "hipster" is....i kinda dont like that word....lol...if you not feelin me its fine...but i dont think imma hipster.....i dont even know what that is.

If this really is Wale(cuz you kno how dudes be lyin)I didnt even peep how he titled his post Wale
laugh.gif
great music man and keep it up. One question whats gonna be the name of the album? anyfeatures?

To know what a hipster is(and there should be some in DC) this thread will let you know http://niketalk.com/topic/26694?page=1

And no man you aint a hipster far from it, faaaaaaaaar from it actually dudes would make more sense if they'd call you a hypebeast. Hipsters have richparents who fund everything for them, they make fun of the ghetto lifestyle for a lack of better words because they feel those ppl are unoriginal. They dressweird themselves all of them dress alike and its ironic cuz they claim to be soo original themselves. They basically losers who think they are better thanother, da link will shed more light on it.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

If this really is Wale(cuz you kno how dudes be lyin)I didnt even peep how he titled his post Wale
laugh.gif
great music man and keep it up. One question whats gonna be the name of the album? any features?

To know what a hipster is(and there should be some in DC) this thread will let you know http://niketalk.com/topic/26694?page=1

smokin.gif

it's definately him ... he was in the post when he made the URB cover ...

yeah its me ....lol....im not really famous or anything imma fan of hiphop like most of yall....but as far as the album goes....its called Love Day....mark isdoin most of the production...i talked to blaze alot too..hes in saigon mode right now tho..but im sure well get one or two from him....but i dontknow....salaam remi....ye.....couple others...just dont expect a jazzy phizzle productiizzle......lmao...sike but for real...im really tryna have a body ofwork...something complete...so me and mark will start and ill work around what we have .....im ALWAYS LOOKIN for tracks from up and coming cats ...so alot ofproducers will probably have their first or second album placement on my album....excuse the typos im rushing ...

Yea I feel you its just that some dudes be straight lyin pretendin to be Tiger Woods on here for jokes. Sounds good tho make sure the beat you get from SalaamRemi is good
laugh.gif
. If you get the chance check the NT mixtape thread or someof the beat threads, NT has a couple of really really good producers if you interested.

Lookin forward to all ya shhh in '08 man.

smokin.gif

wow, i didnt expect this thread to last more than 8 replies
laugh.gif

sorry buddha, dont know where my piece talks mixtape is. i'm gonna see my homie that has a copy this weekend so i'll make sure that i get it. i gotthat powders&oils joint if you dont got it though

and waddup wale
pimp.gif

^ Its all good man, I already got powders&oils
pimp.gif
whenever you findpiece talks hit me up with a pm or bump this thread so I can know... even tho I kno dude was a NTer I didnt even expect him to post never occured to me
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Pure cocaine the album is Powder & Oils and Ive been in a few arguments this may be better than Below the Heavens
cool... but is it as smooth as below the heavens?

thats my main concern... i like smooth music...

^ Yes n YES again its just as smooth but with a slight different sound. You wont be disappointed if its a smooth album you're lookin for

smokin.gif

Wale replied in my post, mission accomplished
smokin.gif

...Nah, but really though, I hope the album can really live up to the "Nike Boots" track. I haven't heard a single w/ that impact in a minute.Too many artist get complacent w/ a hot single, and throw a bunch of fillers on an album. Of course I'm saying what people already know.

Back
Top Bottom