blueprint three ::

pimp.gif

lets go!

i've gotten to be the only person who hasn't listend to yet. I just want to wait for the cd to drop

I like it. Jay-z makes the best albums hands-down. As far as overall albums. You can't deny that.

If you want to make any comparisons to THIS album...the only thing you can REALLY compare it to is his previous albums.

In my opinion, the only person making great albums other than Jay is Kanye and Ludacris.

Ludacris, unfortunately, is underated.

They played the whole ablum last night on 92.3! Its a song with pharell that joint go hard also check out the interview he did on worldstarhiphop.com it wasmad funny.

Originally Posted by rocman23

i've gotten to be the only person who hasn't listend to yet. I just want to wait for the cd to drop

You aint the only one champ.

Like others have here, I have avoided it like an STD. All I've heard is "Death of Autotune" and that's it.

I will wait until the 11th.

But if I recall, it was "AceBoogie" that said (paraphrasing) a while back -- This album will be yet another one as he showcases in HIS mindhip-hop's need for HIM musically, when its the opposite...

I was so impressed with AG (I call it "Still Reasonable Doubt -- A decade later" on my CPU), I doubt if he'll ever top that effort again. Thatwas his L.L. Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out" album in my opinon...

But I'm with Lavan, minus Mos Def's recent joint, complete "listenable" albums are now left to mixtapes these days. Unless 'Ye makesanother Late Registration-type LP in the future.

Blame the industry, I guess...

Again, just my opinion.

spot on my man. i have a love/hate relationship with jay but some may be pleasantly surprised by the album. it MAY grow on me.

"...September 11th marks the era..."

I'm waiting to hear it too but I'll admit it's hard to avoid hearing tracks.

Saying jay album is wack. Rae only built for... 2 is that times better. Haven't heard it either, has it dropped?

i must say yea i will cop.i wanna see the direction jay has takes in this effort.im a die hard fan of reasonable doubt ofcourse as well as in my lifetime vol.1. streets is watchin' soundtrack also. but whats drawing me to peep it is i have noticed jay's music starting toget strongly instrumental (live band) etc......and it has been that way for a while i guess but i respected him as an artist in another way after i seen himgoing that live band direction....i guess im rambling but nevertheless i will sum it up to say im CURIOUS.

Have' nt heard it yet, but heard it wasnt too good. But everybody got their own taste in music so I will cop on the 11th and see what happens.
I think Raekwon will damn near drop a classic. House of Flying Daggers song and video are both crazy.

What does it says about hiphop music when every two years we all still expect JAY-Z,NAS,SCARFACE, WAITING FOR DR.DRE AND WAIT CUBAN LINKS 2 to save a wholegenre of music. We are depending on these artist who have somewhat become bigger then the genre itself their music speak for legacy more than the genre at thispoint. If the new artist s dont make good music , HIP HOP will eventually become like disco and die slow.
Just a thought.

havent heard the entire album either

but

the stuff that i have heard....

smh.gif

i never thought i'd see the day that jay would be ridiculously outshined by kanye

"what you think i rap fo, to push a f**kin RAV 4"

I had low expectations...so I was actually surprised. I didn't listen to any of the leaks...I had only heard DOA and Run This Town prior to getting thewhole thing. I see people's beef with some of the leaked Tim tracks but I dig the other songs ALOT. Already Home is ridiculous.

not a jay fan. def. not copping from the store. i may download to give it a listen, but honestly everything i've heard so far i
hasn't been all that impressive.

Back
Top Bottom