blueprint three ::

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

HARMCITY45

BP3 > Your musical taste, your music collection, and your existence.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And you....Are??

BP3 could never > my existence my son...

Jay could pull a pootie tang on a track and you'll think it's some next level #@#%
smh.gif

You #** biting lame..

Sheep #** +#@$#

My musical taste?

You tellin me you can't !##* with UGK? 8ball&MJG?..%$@*%* that your lord and savior JayZ said was the $$%$..

Or how about when BunB destroyed "Big Pimpin" so bad that jay had to throw in an extra verse to try to save face?

Or that wack %$% verse on Juvenile's "ha" remix?

I listen to #@#% that I can vibe with...%!%$ I care how you or any other +#@$# on this damn board feel..

I'm ME..I gonna be me and do me

If Yanni or Cat steven got some rockin %$% $$%$ I can vibe to, the I'm listenin'

My musical palette is way more complex than you could ever fathom...you $$*+%% stan #** +#@$#..
laugh.gif

Even in all of my Bmore hood glory..I KNOW I listen to more broader spectrum of music than you prolly ever will...

#@#% is so typical...

I say some #@#% that goes against what most people think/believe..

Go against that common wave of belief...

And you dumb #** get all anal hurt about it...

%%@@% act like I spit in Jays face and $$%$..
smh.gif

You're brainwashed and don't even know it...

I feel sorry for you mother...

Really....I do

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

*sidenote*

beanie sigel had an album drop recently
tired.gif
i feel for philly artists right now, they're hip hopsred-headed step children.

I think jay had the better verse in get throwed, but "I feel sorry for your mother" *DIES*

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

HARMCITY45

BP3 > Your musical taste, your music collection, and your existence.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And you....Are??

BP3 could never > my existence my son...

Jay could pull a pootie tang on a track and you'll think it's some next level #@#%
smh.gif

You #** biting lame..

Sheep #** +#@$#

My musical taste?

You tellin me you can't !*%$ with UGK? 8ball&MJG?..%%+@%$ that your lord and savior JayZ said was the #%#$..

Or how about when BunB destroyed "Big Pimpin" so bad that jay had to throw in an extra verse to try to save face?

Or that wack %%$ verse on Juvenile's "ha" remix?

I listen to #@#% that I can vibe with...%!%$ I care how you or any other +#@$# on this damn board feel..

I'm ME..I gonna be me and do me

If Yanni or Cat steven got some rockin %%$ #%#$ I can vibe to, the I'm listenin'

My musical palette is way more complex than you could ever fathom...you $$*+%% stan #** +#@$#..
laugh.gif

Even in all of my Bmore hood glory..I KNOW I listen to more broader spectrum of music than you prolly ever will...

#@#% is so typical...

I say some #@#% that goes against what most people think/believe..

Go against that common wave of belief...

And you dumb #** get all anal hurt about it...

@!%%% act like I spit in Jays face and #%#$..
smh.gif

You're brainwashed and don't even know it...

I feel sorry for you mother...

Really....I do

*Looks at signature*

smh.gif
No wonder.

It's safe to assume this "the purple tape II" will balance all the shortcomings of BP3.

Can't wait to judge for myself.

And O, we are gonna have to agree to disagree on American Gangster. I'm a 70s music freak, and I loved all the samples that he got cleared and how he spitto them; I argue his best effort lyrically since Reasonable...

*goes back to listening to "Rainy Days" from the purple tape*

Originally Posted by rocman23

i've gotten to be the only person who hasn't listend to yet. I just want to wait for the cd to drop

yeah i couldnt resist until about 3 mins ago. i love so ambitious. this album will be purchased.

*sidenote..sounds like harmcity woke up on the wrong side of the bed. geesh

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Oh yea and too bad bun b won't kill jay on a track nowadays

indifferent.gif
Does "Get throwed" rings a bell??

Does it ring a bell to you? Cuz jay clearly had a better verse

I'm a Jay fan and I will gladly admit that Bun B murdered Hov on that track! I feel like Pimp C came through and crushed but B went wild! All this bak andforth though for what? That man don't like the album (he never said he didn't like Hov) he just don't feel like he put out a good project. Anyonewho feels differently should just cop the album. I enjoyed it and will be copping BP3 and OB4CL2. OB4CL2 could have seriously dropped in 98-00' and movedunits. It's sad that my man ain't gonna move units though. Everybody always talking bout real hip-hop and what not but don't buy the good @@% whenit drop! Shout out to Ghostface for pointing out that nearly 130k people marched with Nas when he protested against fox news and he only sold 100k units in hisfirst week. Dudes not keeping it consistent out hea

BP3=EPIC FAIL...feels like kingdom come...forced and incomplete...homie should be moving towards more "thank you" production...stadium music to bplayed by a live band/orchestra...not this emo hip-pop garbagio he droppin...5 good tracks outta 15 is not worth my $$$...and im a jay fan...OB4CL2 on theother hand??? *gucci mane* PSHWEEEEEWH! WELL DAMN!

eh...don't know if I could pick btw Jay and Bun on Get Throwed. Pimp stole the show IMO.

Bun got way more fire *+# guest verses recently then Jay tho...

Originally Posted by Renzo289

BP3=EPIC FAIL...feels like kingdom come...forced and incomplete...homie should be moving towards more "thank you" production...stadium music to b played by a live band/orchestra...not this emo hip-pop garbagio he droppin...5 good tracks outta 15 is not worth my $$$...and im a jay fan...OB4CL2 on the other hand??? *gucci mane* PSHWEEEEEWH! WELL DAMN!

I can understand that some of yall dont like it but yall going WAY OVERBOARD. What tracks honestly dont bang on this cd. I dont like every song but 11 out ofthe 15 were good to me. Some of those were great (far better than the rest) but to say Jay not showing no growth and that OB4CL2 is in another leauge is beyondreaching. I like Rae joint...its a solid album from Rae. It sound like it was made in 98-00" like I said but by saying that means that there was no rangeto it. It sound like all his other albums. Let's be real

Like I said Im copping both b/c I rock with both but to say BP3 was a fail and OB4CL2 is grail status
laugh.gif
and im not trying to single you out Renzo cause I know how you gon be
roll.gif

Nevermind... No point in commenting
laugh.gif

Great discussion...........i still havent peeped it out, and to hear everyones opinion is healthy, but from what ive read thus far i will download it FIRST!

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

on another note,

I'm very pleased with the Cudi work..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like Cudi's album....different sound....IMO dude is gonna b the new hook man for a lot of people...

and Jay's album ain't THAT bad....come on yall
laugh.gif
...just realizethat we won't ever get another Reasonable Doubt....u know most artists never top their best production anyways...so why is it any different in this case?

BP3 is ok. Was looking for a few "gritty" beats on there. Didn't hear one, but production was decent.

Only heard a few tracks off OB4CL2, but I like what i heard thus far. Really like the joint with Busta

From a jay fan the kingdom come comparisons are accurate. it started off strong and midway through you're just like is this the same cd. im only slightlydissapointed b/c he hyped it so much. It is a decent effort tho. I also agree with Eddie, I don't understand how ob4cl2 is leagues better than this when itsounds like the same old rae, nothing wrong with that but im just like i've heard this before. I'm like rae you still talking bout robberies, it'sa good cd too just nothing new. The one thing I've always loved about jay is that his raps mirror his life, so yea he may be talking about jets and havingobama on text but at least he is living it.

It's cool for folks to bring up OB4CL2 in this Blueprint 3 thread, only because they both dropped today, together. However, dudes can kill all thatRick FRAUD, Deeper Than Rap noise
laugh.gif
. At the end of the day, nobodycares or hardly should care about Rick FRAUD or any album he drops for that matter, get use to it if you haven't already.

Duece...

With all due respect...

Right back at you, with all due respect Harm, this is a Blueprint 3 thread, and yet I'm still seeing folks, not just you evenbringing up Deeper Than Rap, I mean can we even stay on track in at least 1 thread if not many more after which. It's just like in the Blueprint 3 threadin the Music Forum, I'm seeing dudes saying Relapse>Blueprint 3. What does any of that be it right or wrong have to do with any type of logicaldiscucssion, be it criticism or not in a thread dedicated to Blueprint 3. See what I mean, it's like us having a NFC East thread then having you orsomebody like you bring up the Baltimore Ravens, it just doesn't make sense to me. It's like either create another thread or just stay focused in onthe topic at hand.

Also, just as a heads up to you, my trash talking in regards to the ******** has toned down alot as far as this year is concerned. I actually got themfinished at least 2nd in the division this year, but we'll save that for ANOTHER thread
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom