the Transporter car
pimp.gif

Yall are making me feel inferior
frown.gif
but anyway......................

1998 Morea Green 318i manual
pimp.gif
, No Badges

Lots of nice E46's and E92s on here. Here's my E60, 08 528. SF KREW/SonicMS!

Mods:
VIP Modular VR03
H&R Sport springs
M-Tech
Hamann Front splitter
6000k HIDs
Remus Exhaust, switchin to RPI.

With a E46.

Is it true that all new German cars may it be bmw, benz, or audi all use fiberoptics for electrical wiring therefore, there should be no electrical problems in the longrun?

I'm taking a class on computer networking and I can tell you fiber optics have their own set of problems. Electrical Engineering ftw. I really don'tsee how much of an advantage there is to gain in putting fiber optics in a car. Yes the signals travel at the speed of ligh, "C". But the distancesare so short that the propogation delay of traditional wires vs. fiber optics is negligible.

Thats the main advantage of FO wires, speed. But with such a short distance, it seems like a waste of money to me. FO cables are a REALLY good investment ifyou say are sending a signal from New York to LA or from LA to London, not from the engine to the dashboard.

Thats my opinion, someone with industry experiance please correct me if im wrong.

^ Thanks bro. Just did shadowline trim this weekend,lol crazy. No night time shots at the moment, planning to change my eyebrow to white leds. I'll havepics if I end up doing it.

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by theHBkid

not too bad for an 18 year old kid..just picked up an 08 Civic Si but this is my summer ride.

mine and a friends daily driver (Team Japan Top End NSX is his baby)

Why even state your age? Makes you sound spoiled and snobby. Nice whip.
yup...how tall are you 18 year old kid?

Nice, I think the chrome trim looks so tacky on just about any BMW. It looks straight on Benzos though, but on the W221 e500, they left it off which isstraight too.

YO!

I am in the market for an E46 M3, preferably an 03-04. I've been a lot of researching on forums before I go out to look at the cars. Just want to knowhow the owners of their e46's like theirs.

Back
Top Bottom