BMWs :Show off Yours

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by theHBkid

not too bad for an 18 year old kid..just picked up an 08 Civic Si but this is my summer r
mine and a friends daily driver (Team Japan Top End NSX is his baby)

Why even state your age? Makes you sound spoiled and snobby. Nice whip.

like week old milk...
tired.gif
All he did was say how old he was. The term "hater" comes to mind for some reason.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by theHBkid

not too bad for an 18 year old kid..just picked up an 08 Civic Si but this is my summer r
mine and a friends daily driver (Team Japan Top End NSX is his baby)

Why even state your age? Makes you sound spoiled and snobby. Nice whip.

like week old milk...
tired.gif
All he did was say how old he was. The term "hater" comes to mind for some reason.
Seriously, haters FTL. Don't let them get you down theHBkid.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

cd42501e53b8761ea493b3b9b9edec4b3a8e449.pjpg

089157e0bf6aac351c7641c716aa3abac8971d7.pjpg

Anymore pics of the X6?? This thing looks amazing...I love the way the back is.

Word. Initially I thought it was an X5 with some type of rear-hatch modification, similar to the S2000 hardtops lol.

But then I was following one on the motorway... its such an elegant design. I wouldn't mind one as a daily.

A few weeks ago a friend of a friend heard I was looking to buy my first car and wanted to sell me his 1998 540i for 3k. It had nice aftermarket rims HIDlights, midnight blue exterior with peanut butter interior. The only problem is that it had 188k on it
tired.gif
.. Only if it had less miles.
grin.gif

hey you bmw heads. im thinking of buying a m3 or a 5 series. what do you guys think i should get? pros and cons of both?

Originally Posted by andycrazn

hey you bmw heads. im thinking of buying a m3 or a 5 series. what do you guys think i should get? pros and cons of both?

what years and based on the fact that you're asking this question id say 5 series

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by andycrazn

what years and based on the fact that you're asking this question id say 5 series
06-07 around 20k mileage. the price difference isnt that huge. both of them go for like 20-25k. if its used does it still have the warranty?

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

damn M6 looking good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are you talking about an m6 in general? Cause I didn't see any in this thread. Nevertheless...M6 is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Hopefully I can pick one up, if I can sell my e39 m5(whichI'll post pics tomm, cause I got my new angel eyes installed.)

Back
Top Bottom