BMWs :Show off Yours

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

awwwww somebody post pics,i had a bmw but gave it to my grandpa for a bithday present.im looking for one now so if anybody is selling one let me kno
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

Originally Posted by wj4

Raging - nice taste in classic Bimmers.
smile.gif

Thanks bro, looks like the E90 is coming along nicely.
smile.gif
It's been done for a while. I'm just going to drive it as is until it comes close to 50k. Going to go for an IS2/350 next. Not as fast,but a lot more reliable, lol.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

what it do niketalk,post your pics of your Bimmers .the best car in the world

not true...

but they are nice... especially M5's...

Very nice wj4 loving the new e90's

my ride ain't that great...

Old Wheels... BBS CH

New Wheels... I'll take better pics eventually... HRE's =]

Nice I was there, your car probably stuck out the most cause of how pristine it was very nice.

Originally Posted by Cubay

Nice I was there, your car probably stuck out the most cause of how pristine it was very nice.

thanks man, yeah I do miss it. I think people tripped off it the most realizing that it was a wagon hehe

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

what it do niketalk,post your pics of your Bimmers .the best car in the world
Arguably not even the best german car

I'm a Porsche man myself, but all I could afford was the bimmer being in college and all...

RagingBull, I PMed you a while ago about your e36 M3!

Here's mine though.
1999 M3

fvy16d.jpg

25eutja.jpg

Have some new headlights ready to put in as soon as I save up enough for an HID kit.
If anyone here is looking for a good cheap HID kit, let me know. I can direct you to a company that sells them for 50 + shipping, including lifetime warranty!!

Originally Posted by ii2cky

shoulda went with blk interior wj4, i hate beige but the cf touch is nice
If I went with black, I could've picked it up ASAP and not had to custom order it. I had black interior in the Evo and didn't like itmuch. Almost 2 years later, I'm still loving the beige interior.

Thanks for the compliments, fellas.

RightFront.jpg

Not my pics obviously, and I sure as hell can't afford this now, but I think this is the cleanest whip you can get new for under 50k right now. One of mymain motivations for staying up all night doing law school !$****#! 3 nights a week.

i have an 08 328i coupe. i'll try and get some pics posted tomorrow, it's a bit late to go out and take pics now (and it's dark lol). but i agreethat BMWs are sweet sweet cars
smile.gif

^ First of all, what is it? Then what is the price?
It looks to be Estoril Blue, which is an M3 color, but it surely isn't an M3.

Back
Top Bottom