BMWs :Show off Yours

bruza No thread jacking... I would like to see pics of your S60 R. A month ago I almost purchased a 04 version, but I didn't end up pullin the trigger andstuck with my older Accord. Which year is yours, and does it have that funky interior? I'm aware of the 3 options (Comfort, Sports, Advanced) I think itwas?

Originally Posted by wj4

It's been done for a while. I'm just going to drive it as is until it comes close to 50k. Going to go for an IS2/350 next. Not as fast, but a lot more reliable, lol.
Word up Son, come over to Club Lexus
smokin.gif

bugsy just killed this thread.....

Ben needs to come in with his M5 and shut this thread down completely

pimp.gif
bugsy those 2s? hows the ride-

i'm not a fan of cabs but its a 6 so you get
pimp.gif
regardless

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
regardless
At first I was like, "cabs? I didn't see any crown vics..." .... cabriolet
pimp.gif
no one says that...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
regardless

yep 22s...ride is still smooth, i got H&R lowering springs and I think that made it better...

yea the coupe is nicer if the top is up, but nothin like droppin the top!

Originally Posted by treewing

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
regardless
At first I was like, "cabs? I didn't see any crown vics..." .... cabriolet
pimp.gif
no one says that...
laugh.gif
my bad...i mean its 6coupe or 6cab....
pimp.gif
all depends on your area...i think i said this in thethread when you picked it up- a VERT here would be dumb with our 2 month long summers

TheRav4 wrote:

bruza No thread jacking... I would like to see pics of your S60 R. A month ago I almost purchased a 04 version, but I didn't end up pullin the trigger and stuck with my older Accord. Which year is yours, and does it have that funky interior? I'm aware of the 3 options (Comfort, Sports, Advanced) I think it was?

People are gonna hate me (esp since I have posted pics before and I'm putting a Volvo in a BMW Thread). Mine is an '06 and yes it has the"funky" interior (ATACAMA--> pumpkin). The 3 options you are referring to are the chassis settings available at the push of a buttom. The ridedifference between comfort and advance is noticeable. Nice car overall though. What color combo were you looking at?

A couple of pics from a local gtg last month.

gtg8.jpg

gtg11.jpg

Interior shot (yes I have the ATACAMA interior )

245816435.jpg

pimp.gif
all depends on your area...i think i said this in the thread when you picked it up- a VERT here would be dumb with our 2 month long summers

very true...i'm in cali so i can go weeks without putting the top up

I'm more of a Chevy guy myself, but Bimmers are sick. Here is my boy GettinItCrackin's M3, since he no longer browses NT...

mine1jb5.jpg

(A bad PS'd drop, which is why the rear fender gap looks messed up.)

picture2113os1.jpg

He took me for a spin in it, thing is crazy.

To the cat asking, lurk is right. Since my dad works a grip, he doesn't have time to spend with us so he gives generous amount of money to make up for it.

Bruza, thanks for posting the pics. And I was looking at a S60 R with the same interior with a red exterior. It only had like 40k on it, and it was going for17Gs. But if I were to go the car loan route, itd end up being 20Gs I'm paying. It was a 6spd stick too. But the seller and I couldnt agree to a deal. SoI'm sticking with the Accord for another year or so. But nice whip, def one of Volvo's best.

Originally Posted by Raginl3ull

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Raginl3ull What's the car in your Avy, and the significance?
Its an 88 Civic Wagon that I fixed up from the ground up...its been sold to buy the E30 vert though. The significance is that i've been too lazy to change my avy
laugh.gif
Here are the before and after pics:
That's tight man!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

RightFront.jpg

Not my pics obviously, and I sure as hell can't afford this now, but I think this is the cleanest whip you can get new for under 50k right now. One of my main motivations for staying up all night doing law school !$****#! 3 nights a week.

Neukicks, nice car!
I wish I could find one of the AMGs in the US, or at least a manual. Is yours a MT?

I'd have a hard time deciding between a nice 190e AMG or an e30 M3 as my favorite car of the era.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

too lazy to take pics...this is the only pic i got.

316rs78.jpg

iqfnd1.jpg

Can't see pic of the rims but I got 4 piece black 19's with polished lip staggered. I'm probably gonna get a Vorsteinner (sp) CF hood next.
weren't you the one who had some animal sneak into your engine bay and die when you drove around not knowing about?

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Neukicks, nice car!
I wish I could find one of the AMGs in the US, or at least a manual. Is yours a MT?

I'd have a hard time deciding between a nice 190e AMG or an e30 M3 as my favorite car of the era.
It's not an AMG, are you thinking of Cosworth.Yeah those 2 dtm competitors, would be nice to have a 190e evo and a Warsteiner

Back
Top Bottom