Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

That b-slap that Van Alden delivered in the beginning is .gif worthy to say the least.  And
laugh.gif
 when he is fixing himself up for what he thinks is Shroeder or his "sign from God" to come through and Nucky's old jumpoff drops the preggers bomb on him.

When Jimmy walked into the barber shop and just sliced dude's throat. 
eek.gif
  The look on his face when he saw that Angela had cut her hair was priceless too.  Those 2 are definitely done, she can take the kid.

I was wrong about Gillian being the one who tried poisioning the Commodore, but was right about how he took the fall from Nucky back in the day to serve 5 years.  Crazy how Eli is going to be a big part of the scheme to take Nucky's power away when Nucky finally did right by him and re-instated him as the Sheriff of AC.

Schroeder didn't last too long without her sugar daddy, I could tell halfway through the episode she was going to run back to Nuck when she was living with Harding's jumpoff. 

Al Capone is going to be a force in the seasons to come of this series clearly. 

That b-slap that Van Alden delivered in the beginning is .gif worthy to say the least.  And
laugh.gif
 when he is fixing himself up for what he thinks is Shroeder or his "sign from God" to come through and Nucky's old jumpoff drops the preggers bomb on him.

eek.gif
  The look on his face when he saw that Angela had cut her hair was priceless too.  Those 2 are definitely done, she can take the kid.

I was wrong about Gillian being the one who tried poisioning the Commodore, but was right about how he took the fall from Nucky back in the day to serve 5 years.  Crazy how Eli is going to be a big part of the scheme to take Nucky's power away when Nucky finally did right by him and re-instated him as the Sheriff of AC.

Schroeder didn't last too long without her sugar daddy, I could tell halfway through the episode she was going to run back to Nuck when she was living with Harding's jumpoff. 

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Crazy how Eli is going to be a big part of the scheme to take Nucky's power away when Nucky finally did right by him and re-instated him as the Sheriff of AC.
I did not expect this at all
eek.gif
, hell, neither did Jimmy.

Such an awesome first season. The wait for Season 2 is going to be brutal because of how good season one was. With great action and dialogue, every episode was great and showed strides for each future episode.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Crazy how Eli is going to be a big part of the scheme to take Nucky's power away when Nucky finally did right by him and re-instated him as the Sheriff of AC.
I did not expect this at all
eek.gif
, hell, neither did Jimmy.

Such an awesome first season. The wait for Season 2 is going to be brutal because of how good season one was. With great action and dialogue, every episode was great and showed strides for each future episode.

Season finale was cool as most stated....

I kinda wonder how much HBO is paying Marty S. for this series dude can't be cheap.

Season finale was cool as most stated....

I kinda wonder how much HBO is paying Marty S. for this series dude can't be cheap.

Too many gaps, Eli is shallow, Lucy pregnant by Nelson for what? Chalky going to the dinner meant what?
Jimmy is conflicted why?  Margret was a trollop after the American Dream, What happens to Richard when Jimmy and Eli commence the take over.
Jimmy takes up with his pedophile father the Commodore why? He hates the guy, He'll gain nothing..

show is all over the place and not well scripted....I wont be returning next season 
ohwell.gif

Too many gaps, Eli is shallow, Lucy pregnant by Nelson for what? Chalky going to the dinner meant what?
Jimmy is conflicted why?  Margret was a trollop after the American Dream, What happens to Richard when Jimmy and Eli commence the take over.
Jimmy takes up with his pedophile father the Commodore why? He hates the guy, He'll gain nothing..

show is all over the place and not well scripted....I wont be returning next season 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Jimmy, Jimmy's dad, & Eli gonna try to murk Nucky....

Whoa...Jimmy's been conflicted this whole season, but it looks as though he's getting some clarity about who Nucky really is

I mean, I guess I can see where Jimmy is coming from, but I feel as if he shouldnt have any ill feelings towards Nuck.
All that Nucks done for him, basically raising him like he was his own. Guess Jimmy just wanted that fatherly love that he never received.

30t6p3b.gif
@ them dudes plottin on Nuck. AC cant be ran the same w/o him.

I really didnt expect this turn of events. I always felt as if Jimmy would get murked or locked up. Could always see Eli's resentment for his brother,
but I didnt think he would stoop this low.

Cant wait til next season.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Jimmy, Jimmy's dad, & Eli gonna try to murk Nucky....

Whoa...Jimmy's been conflicted this whole season, but it looks as though he's getting some clarity about who Nucky really is

I mean, I guess I can see where Jimmy is coming from, but I feel as if he shouldnt have any ill feelings towards Nuck.
All that Nucks done for him, basically raising him like he was his own. Guess Jimmy just wanted that fatherly love that he never received.

30t6p3b.gif
@ them dudes plottin on Nuck. AC cant be ran the same w/o him.

I really didnt expect this turn of events. I always felt as if Jimmy would get murked or locked up. Could always see Eli's resentment for his brother,
but I didnt think he would stoop this low.

Cant wait til next season.

Stockholm Patriot wrote:

Too many gaps

I disagree. They just dont feed you everything all of the time and let the story play out. This is just the first (of hopefully many) seasons so there are bound to be unanswered questions.
Lucy pregnant by Nelson for what?

(paraphrasing) "If God wants me in Atlantic City let him intervene and show me"
Chalky going to the dinner meant what?

I dont know if you noticed but Chalky is black. Its the 1920's. The dinner was politically motivated. Pretty bawse if you ask me. Shows he is more important (or want to be more important) than we have seen so far.

What happens to Richard when Jimmy and Eli commence the take over.

Dont have a crystal ball. Tune in to season 2

His father is feeding him the idea of being in charge of Atlantic City. This plus Jimmy is already having conflicting feelings about Nuckys character and is realizing that "he is a machine"

show is all over the place and not well scripted....

You must be trollin. If this show is not well scripted, can you point me in the direction of a story that is?

I wont be returning next season 
ohwell.gif

I guess this show is not for everyone.

Seems like a lot of things went over your head. Maybe it is best you sit next season out. 

Stockholm Patriot wrote:

Too many gaps

I disagree. They just dont feed you everything all of the time and let the story play out. This is just the first (of hopefully many) seasons so there are bound to be unanswered questions.

Chalky going to the dinner meant what?

I dont know if you noticed but Chalky is black. Its the 1920's. The dinner was politically motivated. Pretty bawse if you ask me. Shows he is more important (or want to be more important) than we have seen so far.

What happens to Richard when Jimmy and Eli commence the take over.

Dont have a crystal ball. Tune in to season 2

His father is feeding him the idea of being in charge of Atlantic City. This plus Jimmy is already having conflicting feelings about Nuckys character and is realizing that "he is a machine"

You must be trollin. If this show is not well scripted, can you point me in the direction of a story that is?

I wont be returning next season 
ohwell.gif

I guess this show is not for everyone.

Seems like a lot of things went over your head. Maybe it is best you sit next season out. 

The Wire
pimp.gif

Law and Order
The Shield

touche
pimp.gif

but still in all chicago? did nothing but introduce al capone and richard...it's just WEAK and gambled with viewer's faith to return
next year...name an action packed episode? or an episode that was well written?

only thing the show had to offer was Paz de la Huerta
devil.gif

The Wire
pimp.gif

Law and Order
The Shield

touche
pimp.gif

but still in all chicago? did nothing but introduce al capone and richard...it's just WEAK and gambled with viewer's faith to return

devil.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

The Wire
pimp.gif

Law and Order
The Shield

touche
pimp.gif

devil.gif

You, like many, are fad show watchers. The type to eat at Urth Cafe just because Entourage eats there. This show is extremely well written. Boardwalk isn't a mini-series...it's a show with seasons.  What would The Wire be if they killed Omar first season, Killed Stringer first season had Marlo take over first season instead of building the story as a whole?  
The scene where Jimmy walks the beach had the imagery of the opening sequence of the show which was really powerful.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

The Wire
pimp.gif

Law and Order
The Shield

touche
pimp.gif

devil.gif

You, like many, are fad show watchers. The type to eat at Urth Cafe just because Entourage eats there. This show is extremely well written. Boardwalk isn't a mini-series...it's a show with seasons.  What would The Wire be if they killed Omar first season, Killed Stringer first season had Marlo take over first season instead of building the story as a whole?  
The scene where Jimmy walks the beach had the imagery of the opening sequence of the show which was really powerful.

Boardwalk not being well scripted lmaoooo ive read it all on NT

The look on nelson's face when lucy dropped that bomb on him was priceless
Harrow,jimmy, and capone going to work was bawsee

Damn hbo wont probably bring the show until next fall.

Boardwalk not being well scripted lmaoooo ive read it all on NT

The look on nelson's face when lucy dropped that bomb on him was priceless
Harrow,jimmy, and capone going to work was bawsee

Damn hbo wont probably bring the show until next fall.

Great season finale. Looks like Van Alden's gonna to have a little Van Alden, unless he has Lucy *fixed* somehow. Can't wait for season 2.

Great season finale. Looks like Van Alden's gonna to have a little Van Alden, unless he has Lucy *fixed* somehow. Can't wait for season 2.

Back
Top Bottom