Boardwalk Empire (season 2) thread Vol. Season 1 Blu-Ray 1/10 *Best Buy 2 per store?!*

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Don't see the problem with taking her out. I would've done the same thing *shrug*

Can't say I blame Manny for doing it, but, dang, did it have to be Angela
frown.gif
That was as bout as G as it can get. He tried to kill Manny like he was some sucka, then send Doyle to square his debt with him. Boy stop. Manny did what he was supposed to do.

"Jimmy did this to you- BANG!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

yo did mickey get murked too? 
Nah, he'll probably come back rocking that double neck brace.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's probably still alive. Manny choked Jimmy's address out of em

Originally Posted by DMoney82

yo did mickey get murked too? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

didn't Manny come to his house before for a meeting? i thought he knew his address

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

didn't Manny come to his house before for a meeting? i thought he knew his address
Yeah I was confused about that too but I thought I was confusing Manny with Waxy cuz I think they met in his house. Doesn't make sense to choke that outta Doyle when he should've already knew unless Manny didn't believe that's where Jimmy rests his head.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I was confused about that too but I thought I was confusing Manny with Waxy cuz I think they met in his house. Doesn't make sense to choke that outta Doyle when he should've already knew unless Manny didn't believe that's where Jimmy rests his head.
I thought Manny met Jimmy at his fathers house. Not where he slept.

u prob right. Luciano and the others came to his crib (wen they said "u always have meetings in your house) while Manny met hima at the commodore's (when he was saying how come u cant pay me now when u living in a house like this and jimmy responded saying it was his father's)

He definitely did, that's when he made that little insulting speech about hiding behind his father's accomplishments and hunting for no reason but the way I remember it Jimmy and Manny have met numerous times both in AC and Philly. I was thikning one of the 2nd or 3rd times it might've been at his house but it was probably Waxy or Lucky, Lansky and Al.

Told ya'll it was stupid for Jimmy to be bringing the boys around his crib like that.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
at Margaret's religiousness. Pwn3d. Her stash cash is GONE.
roll.gif
How much ya'll wanna bet she gets pregnant by Owen?
nerd.gif
You know she stays fertile...
grin.gif

This dude Manny is a cyborg
laugh.gif

I laughed out loud after Margaret slaps the little boy, he starts crying, and Nucky walks in surprised like,...."you were just praying!".

That was a funny scene, but Teddy deserved it.

Can't believe Manny killed Angela though, but I felt like it was inevitable once she looked up and saw his face.

Best episode of the season. Damn, everything that went down was 
eek.gif
, past and present.

We all knew his moms weird feelings for her son. Just now we know they officially banged. His mom is really messing his head up. Crazy how she said Finish Him when Jimmy and his dad were fighting.

Wincest!
We all knew it happened or was gonna happen
30t6p3b.gif

She's the one that's in control and running things, she needs to be handled.
Something needs to be done with Margaret too, thought she was ride or die but now she is losing it.
Nucky had his gameface on in the preview
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom