Boardwalk Empire (season 2) thread Vol. Season 1 Blu-Ray 1/10 *Best Buy 2 per store?!*

eek.gif

Thats %+!*$*% bull !%*!, not happy with that at all. Jimmy was the best character on the show. What the hell did they just do. Maybe just ruined the whole %+!*$*% show for me
%%+@ Nucky, How could forgive Eli, but not Jimmy.  %%+@ Eli, %%+@ Manny.  Yes im mad

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by Boogiexdown

Can't trust no women. SMFH.
For what he just did, Nucky deserves that.
If somebody tried to have me killed I would have done the same thing. I don't see the problem...

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by Boogiexdown

Can't trust no women. SMFH.
If somebody tried to have me killed I would have done the same thing. I don't see the problem...

THIS
Eli suggested it...Jimmy had the final word and let it go thru

Jimmy shoulda busted Nuckys @+! when he had the chance. I would be much more content with Nucky laying in a box halfway through the season, rather than Jimmy end up in one on the finale. Boardwalk was really moving into my all time favorites list of shows. I dont know how thats possible now, with my favorite character gone. What is with HBO and nexting their main characters so early? At least Game of Thrones did it well.

Originally Posted by sagolous

THIS
I agree, but Eli was just as much a part of that as Jimmy was. And don't say Eli is family, Jimmy damn near was too.

What Margaret did isn't nearly as bad as what Nucky did, so as far as I'm concerned, he deserves it. Hell, she's the reason he isn't in jail/dead right now anyway.

sagolous wrote:
JAYFIEND wrote:
ArsnalJ23 wrote:

THIS

Exactly! Jimmy could have stopped it... He didn't so he got what he deserved... Like eli told him "my brother is smarter than you"  Only reason Eli is breathing is because Nucky need him to do that bid.

sagolous wrote:
JAYFIEND wrote:

THIS

Exactly! Jimmy could have stopped it... He didn't so he got what he deserved... Like eli told him "my brother is smarter than you"  Only reason Eli is breathing is because Nucky need him to do that bid.
$$%! that! Who was sitting there ready to testify? Jimmy fixed that $$!# for him, Eli didn't give a $$%! until he saw that he was in over his head taking on Nucky. You forgive Eli to do a bid, but the person that fixed that whole situation is no good?! nah man..

My heart hurts right now, $$!# ain't right
30t6p3b.gif

sagolous wrote:
JAYFIEND wrote:

THIS

Jimmy was in over his head, we all understand that.  He was in a position of power, but never really acted on any of his own ideas.  He always had about 10 people in his ear, guiding any of his decisions.  Eli put the word in his ear, after that he really had no choice but to go at Nucky.  Nucky is a coward.  Set Jimmy up like that?  Thats a punk move IMO.  Good Ending i guess im just still upset they had to get rid of the best character.

Back
Top Bottom