pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait for more info.

man im glad people arent to hyped up on these... i guess im gonna have save up ends and cop these over other wack crap dropping right now
ZULU NATION​

L.A​

I just hope they don't release them all at the same time. I ain't got time for another WC fiasco. At least let them get a month between each one.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

superblyTRIFE true what you said, but not to many "hypebeast" like af1s highs
ZULU NATION​

L.A​

They will if every one else does...LOL
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Yup, this is what I've been waiting for. I haven't bought a pair of AF 1's this year except for 2 pairs of ID's. This is simplicity at its best. The blues and wheats are a must-have for me.

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

Ima say it again in this thread so yall kno just how serious I am.
Those Wheats are automatically copped.
I'm sorry but they are just too necessary.

The other 2 are dope as well tho.
Can't wait till pics of the 4th pair surfaces as well as rd and retail.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

the price is already scaring me.

The high top premiums that released already retail for $175, and I believe the supreme highs retail for $275.

$175 is pushing it to the max, but $275 too much for some AF1's, period. They just don't make them like they use to.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

Gum sole on the wheats = :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I been waitin for a pair of gum sole hi's ever since I dogged my first pair of forces ever when I was about 4 or 5. If the fall at the right time I'm def coppin.

Circa AF1 CO.JP

Wow!
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

wheats could be a serious problem. the red pair is dope as well. i can do w/o the blue pair, but depending on the cash flow at the time, they may need to be copped. hopefully my spot will get these. (i mean, they still have the 2nd n 3rd pair of lows)

blah!

AF1 highs i actually want. All 3 look good but the red n wheats r a definite purchase
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

the retail of these shoes are 175?! thats crazy talk but those shoes are :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM AMERICA​
F*** YEA!!!!

I love HI's, whether it be AF1's or Dunk's, love the high top.

These are so on the money. I couldn't agree with you more TY, it's so nice to see just basic colors on a classic shoe.....and that @#%$ gum sole!

I'm sure they're planning on raping us on the price, but you know what they say, you can't rape the willing.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

red ones are 8)
glasses.gif

but i'd like to see more pics of the wheats. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Leather on those looks nice...pre-2001? I'm thinking the suggested retail :smh:
smh.gif
$175-$200. I wonder what the 4th color is suppose to look like.

If I can get these they would be the one and only AF1 hi's I'd be getting.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom