Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

If my spot doesnt get these, I'm well prepared to spend $400+ on 2 pair of the wheat hi's. Words can't describe my feelings towards wheat colorways.

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

OMG!!!!

Wheats and Blues are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! DOPE :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Saving as we speak*

you're stupid for not trying to cop.
I gotta Nike box where my heart used to be.

bobicream1.jpg

bobicream2.jpg

bobibrown1.jpg

bobibrown2.jpg
Wheats are so fresh and so copped.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

i think i just wet myself over them wheat ones

HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

I see bobbito got some inspiration from the wheat and beef n broccoli swamps (field boots).

im only interested in the wheats though. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Jerz!!!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAMMUSICFORUM
"I am limelight, Blueprint, 5 Mics/ Go get his rhyme like, shoulda been signed twice."

the whole pack is just fire. i'm amazed that it has taken the whole year for anything descent to trickle down the retail chain. We have been given nothing but overpriced garbage forces for a long while now. I love these forces and the best thing is the quality is visibly superb + the detailing. As far as forces go these are certified heat and i can't wait to rock em. I also like most would prefer lows but at this point i'm taking any descent force 1 or nike for that matter. The detailing is nuts, i just haven't been this psyched for kicks in a min...
And now back to business

definately wan the red and blue ones. i hope they arent a ridiculous price though.
zipity-do-da

wheats will be copped if i can find

when they drop? retail still 85 on highs?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

I always say the same thing but Im really considering 3 out of the pack!! DAMN THE MATERIALS AND GUM SOLES!!!! @#%$ wheat packs
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

those wheats are crazy. so the prices will be crazy too. i would purchase if the opportunity presented itself.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

Back
Top Bottom