Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Those are all very nice. I can't remember the last time that I felt compelled to buy a new release AF1, but I'd love to have at least one of these.

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
It wouldn't be an AF1 Anniversary w/o these Bobitto collabs. By far THE best colrways releases since the JD Portlands, if not better! This is some pre-2000 AF1 quality, before premium & supreme were even thought of. Great use of colors & materials.

Like I said in the previous posts, suggested retail will probably be $150 w/ websites/hypebeasts/boutiques "adjusting" >:
mad.gif
the price to reflect anywhere between $175-$300 :smh:
smh.gif
(forreals- still can't believe the Philippines went for as much as this).

Either way, this is gonna eat into the wedding budget. I guess the grooms men can pay for their own tuxes. :rofl:
roll.gif

^ ^ ^ ^ BTW- I guess I won't be purchasing any of the CB Pack now. Feel sorry for Chuck- then again he dissed my Warriors during the playoffs.

Bobitto Highs >>>>>> CB AF1 Pack

WOW! :wow:
eek.gif

reds, blues and wheats will be copped for sure :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

They will make up for nike not releasing PR edition forces.
CHECKS=CHECKS

I think I'm feelin the red joints a little more than the blue, but the blue's are hot too.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Considering I won't be able to get my hands on these, why did it take someone like Bobbito to make AF1's simple-looking again. Not to mention GUM SOLE!? If I could find a place that's not baping me on the price, I'd cop for sure.
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

^^^^the type were there goin to run you any were from 175-300 thats why i may online get the wheats
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Ah damn, just saw the rear pics. I generally can't stand logos, etc. on AF1's...I wish they just had the regular "Nike Air" like a normal release. Not a huge deal, though.

These are gonna feel like army boots on my feet
M1dnight's here Like the sun dont rise
Team Poop​
Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1​

Where and when when are these releasing? I'm really trying to pay retail if possible. Anywhere in Chicago, b/c I cannot let a pair of wheats escape me. Thanks in advance for the help.

^^So is it safe to assume that the Winter Pack is the Wheat & Beef-N-Brocs, and will release on Dec.1st?
That day is a Sat. so it could be an official RD.
Just hope it doesn't get pushed back like some of the previous Bob's.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Doubt I can get these at a store, must settle for eBay prices.

Wheats=Copped
Blues=Copped
Reds=Copped

That leather looks hella soft.
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

Back
Top Bottom