Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

^They didnt change the sole. People are just making up stuff for reasoning not to get these now... oh well you'll regret it.

^They did change the sole.

And if I could find any of these for 160, I'd probably by two pairs of each.

I need a pair of the Mac-n-Cheeses. Anybody sellin em online for a decent price ($170shipped>)?

Where did this "Mac and Cheese" name come from?!? Does every shoe need a nickname?

^^^^^^ That's what he was inspired by wit that colorway. And the brown and greens are the Beef and Broccolis

Just throwin this out there...

For those of you on the fence... these shoes are str8 CRACK. If u were unsure about quality or anything... DON'T be. Quality is great, a 9 in my book. Thesoft#!+! leather on the ankle that adds the timbo look is sick. The laces are a perfect match... the canvas is a real nice touch. And they got the stitchedswoosh right behind the toebox that IMO nike puts on every good pair of af1s they release. Check that, every quality af1 release from nike has that swoosh infront of the laces and behind the toebox, the garbage ones.. Nothin. Its crazy.
Back to these... their sick, so I wouldn't sleep AT ALL gentlemen. I <3 my pair.

any word on when these wheats are droppin in stores around the country, Premium goods is droppin them the 29th, any other news?

hey BRONXBRUCEWAR, where did u cop from? Im trying to order a pair from a store that ships and were they 125?

^
Are you selling those for $400 too, like the reds?

Pressed Bammas jo.

laugh.gif

D.C. area -- 10 to 14 days. If you pay over retail you's a new fool. No rush, no fuss.
pimp.gif

Okay, the Wheats are officially the next pair of Forces I'll be picking up. I was on the fence after seeing all the pics where they looked mad different,but it just seems like you gotta see them in person to fully appreciate them. Guess I'll take the chance.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Are you selling those for $400 too, like the reds?

Pressed Bammas jo.

laugh.gif

D.C. area -- 10 to 14 days. If you pay over retail you's a new fool. No rush, no fuss.
pimp.gif

i was never selling the reds for 400. i WAS selling the reds and blues together for 400.... early too... doesn't sound too high to me... seeing as someppl were selling for 300+ each.

Back
Top Bottom