Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

if you have a 12 in the wheats and in the chicago area sellin for around retail hit me up with a pm

I need wheats and blues...can anyone let me know where I can find an 8.5 or 9?

Thanks.

Damn...

Thnk goodness 4 the connect cuz the city is in mayhem over these right now. Bobbito smacked us...gentry... and NIKE over the head with these lol..

These are so Wavy baby!!!
Glad I was able to get my pair.
I'm in NYC today, but knew it would be hectic out here, but I got my pair on lock back in the "A".
If u don't have these u're ill.

just copped the wheats from undftd la brea. suede is so smooth.
pimp.gif

Big ups to all that got theirs in NYC...These Kicks are definitely summer, spring, winter classics!
Now Just imagine if they were Gore-Tex
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

smh @ premium htown.
1 guy tells me its 125 plus 15 shipping
get transferred to some bamma and he tells me its 136 on some*#%+*%*$*.
talkin bout he's in charge. lyin+##!%$#@$+

o well im sure the shoe will still sell itself regardless of how bad their business principle is.

Anyone know if anyplace near Boston/CT got or is getting these?

I'm looking for a 12 in the wheats.

Thanks

Ended up having to pass on the wheats. Hype pushed the price up a little on these, and I did not plan on dropping more than 120ish. Still a dope shoe. Guess Iwill put the saved cash towards the countdown packs, although the quality probably won't be quite as good.

Hype pushed the price up a little on these, and I did not plan on dropping more than 120ish
Retail is $125 plus tax in applicable areas, hype might make these $160ish but imo that price is justified,this is agreat shoe.
pimp.gif

Any spots still have them in NYC? I literally overslept today and didn't get a chance to get my pair.

I had to work all day
indifferent.gif
. some1 post spots to cop the Wheats plz. Preferably Queens..or manhattan. Or PM me por favor

BAY AREA- Heads up

-HUF on Sutter only got the wheat colorway ($125)
-True Sole got both colorways ($135-$145 I think)
-Shiehks on Markrt St. did not get them in yet

Back
Top Bottom