Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Grabbed the red pair in a 10.5 from UNDFTD LV had to take the display one but eh don't matter to me. But definitely loving these.

we still have 1 blue bobbito sz 8.5 at premium goods in houston

retail plus shipping we open at 12pm centl

The quality on the Bobbitos are just crazy, I just wanted the red but now that I seen them in person, I might have to cop the blue and wheat. If anybody needshelp finding a the red in size 11,I may be able to help.

^^^
this weekend in some spots.
sometime in January at others.
i cant remember specifics youll have to look through the thread.

I just called Premium and that last blue 8.5 is actually an 8.

I'm so sad.
frown.gif

...at least I have the reds.
happy.gif

I purchased a pair of wheats from Overkill like three weeks ago and still haven't received em. I would call but they're in Germany.... so whack.

edit* Damn it's actually only been 10 days, lol. It feels like forever though.

Originally Posted by treewing

I purchased a pair of wheats from Overkill like three weeks ago and still haven't received em. I would call but they're in Germany.... so whack.

If you paid for the "cheaper" shipping rate, you'll be waiting a month. No joke. When I bought the Ben Drury AM1s from them, theyliterally took like 4 weeks to get here. I thought I was winning by choosing the cheaper shipping option, but I ended up losing because I was a madman everyday they didn't show up on my doorstep. They will come eventually though.

long shot...but anyone know of any spot that has the blue or red's in a 7?....I wear 7.5 in forces...but to my knowledge they werent made in that size,and8s are just too big...Gonna have to try and squeeze a 7

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by treewing

If you paid for the "cheaper" shipping rate, you'll be waiting a month. No joke. When I bought the Ben Drury AM1s from them, they literally took like 4 weeks to get here. I thought I was winning by choosing the cheaper shipping option, but I ended up losing because I was a madman every day they didn't show up on my doorstep. They will come eventually though.

I sure hope so. I can't read the email they sent me so I don't know how to track my shipment. I got DHL shipping, hope that's the oneyou're talking about.

Yeah, in about 20 more days you'll be receiving your wheats. I always preach that people should just wait until things hit stateside (if applicable),unless it's a)a last resort or b)you don't care when it gets to you.

I got the reds in a 13. First time in a long time I paid over $100 for a pair of AF1s.

Now I want the blue
smile.gif

If the quality is good on the beef & Broc's I may have to pick those up as well as the wheats when the release...

Gun Monstar good lookin on the INFO, that no one wants to post, but me i dont give a damn....(with that said) BombDropped!
Training camp on 41st & 6ave
fsr (one size 12 left as of 1pm)
6yun0a9.jpg

your welcome
price$130 even

Back
Top Bottom