Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Hype pushed the price up a little on these, and I did not plan on dropping more than 120ish

Yeah, it's amazing to see what wdywt and a couple "pickup posts" can do.

The bobbito line in general has caught hype recently.

hypesheepyo3.jpg

For retail price
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

p.s. Some people are using my picture on craigslist with my user name on it. SMH
indifferent.gif

ok now that i got mine i can say this

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got the only pair of 12's in the chi lol

just had to pay 160

Decided to see if they still had my size in at the spot. No dice. Would have been my first pair of uptowns in a while, the few I copped this year I ended uptrading or returning.

So, anyone in 757 with a 9.5 in blue, red, or wheat want to meet up on a trade for some DS 9.5 playoff 8's? Haha..yeah, I'm kinda salty that I slept onem. Still liked the first pics better, sole looked more gum at first, unless that was lighting.

Nice pickups. They still had the beef n broc's, but wasnt paying over retail for those either.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just had to pay 160
Self Conscious. I'll just wait until next week and cop mine for retail or less.

I'm glad you were able to get a hold of yours though.

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

Hype pushed the price up a little on these, and I did not plan on dropping more than 120ish

Yeah, it's amazing to see what wdywt and a couple "pickup posts" can do.

The bobbito line in general has caught hype recently.

hypesheepyo3.jpg

But for once, this is a shoe that actually deserves the hype. I wouldn't even call it hype, for the most part. The "Bobbito" nameattached to them is sure to garner some bandwagoners. But all in all, this is just an ill shoe, and I think a lot of heads are recognizing that.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by ghost43t

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just had to pay 160
Self Conscious. I'll just wait until next week and cop mine for retail or less.

I'm glad you were able to get a hold of yours though.
NikembeJETTA, Im with you. Ill have a few pair for sale if anyone in the CHI needs a pair.

But for once, this is a shoe that actually deserves the hype. I wouldn't even call it hype, for the most part. The "Bobbito" name attached to them is sure to garner some bandwagoners. But all in all, this is just an ill shoe, and I think a lot of heads are recognizing that.

On point 100%.

Edit:

Btw, for anyone interested, I have a sz 10 in both the blue and red for trade.

I'm looking to trade them for 9.5's, but I'm open to other offers.

jongreazy84, you might want to try Packers Shoes in jersey. They are charging $140 (but no tax) so it evens out.

Finally grabbed the blue one's got them for 108 at True SF. 20% off not sure if they had any sizes left but they had some decent shoes on sale.

B&B's are right up there with the wheats in my book, the quality is just amazing on these shoes, at $125 they are far nicer than anything JB has putout this year and definatly among the best uptowns, great cherry on the 25th. The beefs/brocs certainly won't be turning many heads, but some of uscan't pull off that loud look too often or don't want all the stares that those wheats will attract. They are still fire for those who appriciatequality product. I would have no problem spending $150-$175 a pair on either, if you get them in you're hands you can feel that. Wouldnt spend more than$125 on the reds/blues.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

jongreazy84, you might want to try Packers Shoes in jersey. They are charging $140 (but no tax) so it evens out.
i'll only be in the city/bk. don't know if i can get to jersey city. i'm not nyc/nj-literate. gracias por la ayuda tho. and if anyonewants to guide me on how to get to packers from midtown via public transport, feel free. either that, or tell me where there are still pairs in the city orbrooklyn.

Commonwealth DC just received a full size run of the Wheat Hi Bobbitos as well as the Beef & Brocs.

We will begin taking phone orders after 2:30pm eastern time.

jongreazy84, it's pretty easy.

Take the path train (33rd st is the closest stop to Midtown. The B train connects to the station) to Journal Square or Newark and get off at the Grove Streetstop. Exit at the back of train. Go up the steps and turn left. Walk down two more steps and turn right onto Marine blvd. Packers is on the corner of Marineand 2nd on the right side if I remember correctly. If you get lost you can probably ask someonen or call Packers @ 201-222-2115.

Alife Rivington also had sizes 11 and up when I was there earlier this week if you wear a large size.

Originally Posted by JeromeArz

Commonwealth DC just received a full size run of the Wheat Hi Bobbitos as well as the Beef & Brocs.

We will begin taking phone orders after 2:30pm eastern time.

thanks for the heads up!

i got the wheats, and noticed that the logos has the DJ concept on both side, broc+beef has the basketball concept?

FYI Training Camp in NYC still has sizes 10 and up for retail. Copped a size 10 but i need a 9 or an 8.5. If anyone wants to trade, give me a holler.

Back
Top Bottom