Bodega Owner Stabs Man After He Confronts Store Owner For Snatching Chips From His Daughter

Dude is dead because of his dumb *** gf. Put the battery in his back and likely exaggerated the situation. He went up there trying to go after the bodega worker and was the aggressor and got sliced up. That type of woman is just trouble all around though. Her man was already on probation for assaulting an officer and had a pretty crazy record. Knowing this, why send him up there. Even if he didn’t get stabbed, you’re putting him into a volatile situation knowing he’s on probation as is.

Avoidable. If anything they should be pressing charges against the gf instead of the bodega worker. How she didn’t get charged for stabbing the guy is crazy as well.

That Bragg DA dude has been getting dragged over the charges which we initially filed against the bodega worker.

Last edited:
I didn't know there were still bodegas in nyc where you can get on the other side of the counter.
Yeah, there are a few of them around the place. Like the Owner in this situation, they usually got a knife or ice pick behind the counter too.

The fool gave away his life over his bum ***** girlfriend. Couldn't be me. Old man exercised restraint as well and the mother****er still wanted to feel tough with the old man. Glad he got out. Bragg wilding. He may need to be replaced. Public outrage shouldn't be needed for the sensible decision to be made (especially with video footage) for the man to have his bail significantly lowered and released. It's clear as day self defense. A few months ago some dope fiend killed a young worker in one of these corner stores cause they wouldn't give him something for free(despite stealing from them repeatedly).

Dude is dead because of his dumb *** gf. Put the battery in his back and likely exaggerated the situation. He went up there trying to go after the bodega worker and was the aggressor and got sliced up. That type of woman is just trouble all around though. Her man was already on probation for assaulting an officer and had a pretty crazy record. Knowing this, why send him up there. Even if he didn’t get stabbed, you’re putting him into a volatile situation knowing he’s on probation as is.

Avoidable. If anything they should be pressing charges against the gf instead of the bodega worker. How she didn’t get charged for stabbing the guy is crazy as well.

That Bragg DA dude has been getting dragged over the charges which we initially filed against the bodega worker.

She couldn’t even afford a $1 -$3 bag of chips for her kid…. You really think she’s intelligent enough to say “Nah baby, you already have a record. You’re already at risk, just let it go”

:lol: :lol:

Hol up… hol up…. HOLD UP!!

This man got on an Amiri fit and he and his lady couldn’t afford a BAG OF CHIPS???

Nah bruh, just no! I just noticed it, smh :lol:

Interesting comments.

i **** alot @PickleMamaa Nah a black man getting stabbed and killed trying to “defend” his white woman who’s EBT card declined over a bag of chips has gotta be the worst death story I’ve ever heard -

Last edited:
Charges should be brought to her. She initially assaulted the worker and went to stir it with her partner.

I gotta agree with antonlavey antonlavey .

He was a grown man that made a decision to go attack somebody over some petty reasons.

But I wonder how this plays into the, "ProtectBlackWomen" narrative that folks on the internet like throwing around. Does he get credit for that or nah?

He was a grown man that made a decision to go attack somebody over some petty reasons.

But I wonder how this plays into the, "ProtectBlackWomen" narrative that folks on the internet like throwing around. Does he get credit for that or nah?

antonlavey antonlavey heard she's white and immediately decided that she does not deserve any charges brought to her.

The clerk left the door open waiting for someone to try something. He chose violence that day. :lol: :pimp:

Another angle of the stabbing. GF who stabbed him doesnt look white to me.

Damn, just read that the clerk spent 6 days at Rikers Island.
That sucks. I’m curious if he’s able to file a lawsuit for that jaile time. I know he was stabbed by the gf so I’m thinking he spent it in the hospital portion of the prison.

Last edited:
Just seent hat second video, dude is probably going to get hit with some time, whether that's fair or not is up for debate. But that second video shows that dude was already down and bodega owner kept attacking.

Where u see him attacking him while he was down? I see him stepping over him as the gf was stabbing him further.
Either way, it was self defense.

Back
Top Bottom