when riley told that british guy to +%!% off
pimp.gif

ed being dead
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Ed aint dead. the bullet hit his chain.

"You can't have a fundraiser without a cause.."
"Cause? I'm the cause n----...'CAUSE I want a house...'CAUSE I want a yacht...'CAUSE I want this guap n----"

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by moneymike88

can i get the full quote of riley saying %+!% this and %+!% that

"Look, *%$# you, *%$# the plane you flew in on, *%$# them shoes, *%$# them socks with the belt on it, *%$# yo gay %@% mutha %@!*+* accent, *%$# them cheap %@% cigars, *%$# ya yuckmouth teeth, *%$# yo hairpiece, *%$# yo chocolate, *%$# Guy Ritchie, *%$# Prince Williams, *%$# the Queen. This is America, My president is black, and my lambo is blue !@+%!. Now get the *%$# out my hotel room. And if i see you on the street i'm slappin the !#@% outta you."

Classic.

Hell yeah. I had to watch it twice to hear the whole thing 
roll.gif
roll.gif
. This is the best episode in the series IMO. 

Originally Posted by sreggie101

"Look, *%$# you, *%$# the plane you flew in on, *%$# them shoes, *%$# them socks with the belt on it, *%$# yo gay %@% mutha %@!*+* accent, *%$# them cheap %@% cigars, *%$# ya yuckmouth teeth, *%$# yo hairpiece, *%$# yo chocolate, *%$# Guy Ritchie, *%$# Prince Williams, *%$# the Queen. This is America, My president is black, and my lambo is blue !@+%!. Now get the *%$# out my hotel room. And if i see you on the street i'm slappin the !#@% outta you."

Classic.

Had me on the verge of tears last night

"Look, @*%* you, @*%* the plane you flew in on, @*%* them shoes, @*%* them socks with the belt on it, @*%* yo gay #!% mutha #+#!$% accent, @*%* them cheap #!% cigars, @*%* ya yuckmouth teeth, @*%* yo hairpiece, @*%* yo chocolate, @*%* Guy Ritchie, @*%* Prince Williams, @*%* the Queen. This is America, My president is black, and my lambo is blue #*!@!. Now get the @*%* out my hotel room. And if i see you on the street i'm slappin the #%$# outta you."

No BS, this might be the best quote of the entire series. I fell off my bed last night when he said this @#!!
laugh.gif

Newest episode is up on worldstar for those who want to watch it.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

"You can't have a fundraiser without a cause.."
"Cause? I'm the cause n----...'CAUSE I want a house...'CAUSE I want a yacht...'CAUSE I want this guap n----"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

episode made my day foreal.

that cuban links part had me dying.... was waiting for the girl who got slapped up to try and 'assassinate' cindy though
laugh.gif

and went Riley went off at the end
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I thought this season was gonna embarrass the Boondock name but these last two EP's have been
pimp.gif

I was dyin off the hans solo chocolate scene, "so? he a kid, most kids would like @*%% like that to happen to them...eat your way out ##**%!"

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

"Look, @*%* you, @*%* the plane you flew in on, @*%* them shoes, @*%* them socks with the belt on it, @*%* yo gay #!% mutha #+#!$% accent, @*%* them cheap #!% cigars, @*%* ya yuckmouth teeth, @*%* yo hairpiece, @*%* yo chocolate, @*%* Guy Ritchie, @*%* Prince Williams, @*%* the Queen. This is America, My president is black, and my lambo is blue #*!@!. Now get the @*%* out my hotel room. And if i see you on the street i'm slappin the #%$# outta you."

No BS, this might be the best quote of the entire series. I fell off my bed last night when he said this @#!!
laugh.gif

That's one of my favorites already. But nothing's topping Stinkmeaner's rant in Tom's body while he was beating up grandpa.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I was dyin off the hans solo chocolate scene, "so? he a kid, most kids would like @*%% like that to happen to them...eat your way out ##**%!"
roll.gif
I forgot about that line.

Eat your way out
laugh.gif

Definitely the stand out episode of this season and proving how amazing the writers are. This show has been top notch from day one.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

That #@#! had me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom