Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

"He then stopped, walked up to the counter, ordered the fried chicken and continued to beat his grandmother"
roll.gif
roll.gif

LIQI2345 wrote:

Damn, Huey wasn't joking about being retired huh? All he's done is play kickball
I don't know if Aaron or someone else said it in an interview a while back but this season will be focused on Robert and Riley

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Knew it was based on SOMETHING, but had no idea that it was that spot on
laugh.gif

yall didnt catch on to the Halloween theme in the episode as well?

I've been enjoying this season so far. It's just bittersweet that all of the storylines are from 2008. Imagine if these were out when this stuff was happening? It would be twice as funny.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

LIQI2345 wrote:

Damn, Huey wasn't joking about being retired huh? All he's done is play kickball
I don't know if Aaron or someone else said it in an interview a while back but this season will be focused on Robert and Riley

tired.gif
 Damn the last season of Boondocks and no Huey time.  

LIQI2345 wrote:

tired.gif

LIQI2345 wrote:

tired.gif

LIQI2345 wrote:

tired.gif

Does anybody know the song that was playing during the roof scene where they were fighting?

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by jc619er

Does anybody know the song that was playing during the roof scene where they were fighting?
This is what the song was off of, and it's better.
http://www.youtube.com/v/OPkWYTUiPTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0http://www.youtube.com/v/OPkWYTUiPTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0
I understand that part of the show was a Juice reference, I'm 35, I've seen the movie and own the soundtrack and Eric B & Rakim's catalog. I was wondering if anyone knows what actual song was playing in the episode when they were fighting on the roof because it wasn't "Know The Ledge".

^^ I just spent about a good 15 minutes looking, and I can't find it. My best guess is that they just made the song themselves. Maybe with time someone will be able to id the song.

^^ I just spent about a good 15 minutes looking, and I can't find it. My best guess is that they just made the song themselves. Maybe with time someone will be able to id the song.

They usually do make their own songs.Watch all of Season 2. 

Thanks man I appreciate it. If someone ever does find out what song it is the title and artist would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom