smh.gif
@ her giving all the money away I thought be was gone slap her

:eel @ him going innnnnnnn on old did
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ her giving all the money away I thought be was gone slap her

Man, that episode might be the greatest of all time
pimp.gif
Better than all the Stinkmeaner ones too!

Man I missed Cindy McPherson. Now all we need is Cesar to come in but if this truly is the end of of the show...no need to hype me up.

Good Episode overall

pimp.gif

That Riley monologue by ITSELF makes this episode my favorite one of the season. DAMN.
"My president is black, my lambos blue"
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jb 11368

Originally Posted by sreggie101

did anyone else peep that cuban links reference
nerd.gif
?

....I dunno...some skinny big headed %+$@%....

yea pretty much that whole corner scene was like a intro skit for a song (i forget which one) off cuban links..

Instantly one of my favorite episodes.

From Riley's gangster story, to the rival British gangsters, to Granddad dressing like James Bond, Cindy saying "that's not what Beans would do" and just overall being a gangster, to his final monologue.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

can i get the full quote of riley saying %+!% this and %+!% that

"Look, @*%* you, @*%* the plane you flew in on, @*%* them shoes, @*%* them socks with the belt on it, @*%* yo gay #!% mutha #+#!$% accent, @*%* them cheap #!% cigars, @*%* ya yuckmouth teeth, @*%* yo hairpiece, @*%* yo chocolate, @*%* Guy Ritchie, @*%* Prince Williams, @*%* the Queen. This is America, My president is black, and my lambo is blue #*!@!. Now get the @*%* out my hotel room. And if i see you on the street i'm slappin the #%$# outta you."

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by moneymike88

can i get the full quote of riley saying %+!% this and %+!% that

"Look, *%$# you, *%$# the plane you flew in on, *%$# them shoes, *%$# them socks with the belt on it, *%$# yo gay %@% mutha %@!*+* accent, *%$# them cheap %@% cigars, *%$# ya yuckmouth teeth, *%$# yo hairpiece, *%$# yo chocolate, *%$# Guy Ritchie, *%$# Prince Williams, *%$# the Queen. This is America, My president is black, and my lambo is blue !@+%!. Now get the *%$# out my hotel room. And if i see you on the street i'm slappin the !#@% outta you."

Classic.

Back
Top Bottom