Bored before my 21st Birthday party...

pimp.gif
son all i can say is
pimp.gif

nyguyen this may sound weird but the night after you posted this i had a dream i was delivering pizza and i had to deliver to your house hahaha

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

nyguyen this may sound weird but the night after you posted this i had a dream i was delivering pizza and i had to deliver to your house hahaha
roll.gif
wth were you smoking on hahahahahaha was it hawaiiantopping
pimp.gif

Sup Steven!

And thanks everyone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by bballmaniac

nice bro, happy birthday. any pics of your old collection?
I got a pic in '06. That was it. The collection in '05 i no longer have the picture of, neither is the one in '07 and '08. You can say i have a diff. collection every year
laugh.gif
. Bipolar

25812sm.jpg

Elpurepecha: incoherent images
laugh.gif

man wish i had cash back then when you first sold your stuff i would of got more kicks off you.

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

I got a pic in '06. That was it. The collection in '05 i no longer have the picture of, neither is the one in '07 and '08. You can say i have a diff. collection every year
laugh.gif
. Bipolar

laugh.gif

man wish i had cash back then when you first sold your stuff i would of got more kicks off you.

Refresh my memo bro you bought some stuff from me? What did you buy? Where was time when i listed nothing but heat....10-20+ pairs
indifferent.gif
at me

solid..........crisp.........got dat room on fire champ............you got it goin on, and for bein 21 yrs old.....WOW.........future looks bright wit thesolid heat a blazin'.......

Wow.

This is the first time I will ever say I'm jealous. That collection is AWESOME! It's what I would like mine to be at but in a size 13

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

laugh.gif
. Bipolar

laugh.gif

Refresh my memo bro you bought some stuff from me? What did you buy? Where was time when i listed nothing but heat....10-20+ pairs
indifferent.gif
at me

it was a pair of 9s i belive but i think there was something else. too.

very nice collection.. only thing i dont see in there is the Powder Blue IXs
laugh.gif
hope you find them because I know your out lookin. (my grail too)

Back
Top Bottom