Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

indifferent.gif

"Boston Sucks"

Clearly still salty about ALCS....I love it.

I understand cheering for a team is new for y'all but ACT like you have been there before.

Originally Posted by overtime626

Originally Posted by NYfly1

#!$*%# peice of trash man.
#%+* all these cleveland @%%#$@! smilin and cheerin for? Even if celts lose this game, they gonna murk the cavs on sunday real talk word is born

Your heightened stress patterns indicate that you may be mad doggie.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Goodgame, Cavs. No hate here...

Game 7? Good luck, doubtful that the Celtics will lose that one.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

"Boston Sucks"

I understand cheering for a team is new for y'all but ACT like you have been there before.

lol. they suck so much that they had to Go to all the way to game 7 for this crappy team? nice job. if they suck so much, why cheer when its obivous theyshould be winning by 24

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

"Boston Sucks"

lol. they suck so much that they had to Go to all the way to game 7 for this crappy team? nice job. if they suck so much, why cheer when its obivous they should be winning by 24

Like I said man, they are new to this, lets leave them alone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

"Atlanta didnt have LEBRON JAMES".,

Doris is hilarious. is she under lebrons payroll?

She's under ESPN's payroll, who is under Lebron's (publicist's) payroll, so...

it's amazing how the celtics decided to attack the hoop and they get called for offensive fouls or they don;t get fouls in their favor, then on thedefensive end, they play tough D that won them 66 games and they get called for ticky tack fouls.....it's amazing, what are they supposed to do? i thoughtattacking the basket and playing in the paint will get you calls.

wow the NBA gets worse every day, i guess there is no reason to watch anything but game 7's, its getting ridiculous how non of these weak sauce teams canwin on the road. (except Detroit)

Back
Top Bottom