Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

So...Lebron tips a rebound out and Rondo gets the ball and passes to Ray Allen for a lay-up....and SHE begins to praise Lebron's "amazingability" to get up that high and even tip the ball out.

Wouldn't be surprised if she was Mike Tiricio's wife.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So...Lebron tips a rebound out and Rondo gets the ball and passes to Ray Allen for a lay-up....and SHE begins to praise praising Lebron's "amazing ability" to get up that high and even tip the ball out.

laugh.gif

That's excatly what my last post was about.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So...Lebron tips a rebound out and Rondo gets the ball and passes to Ray Allen for a lay-up....and SHE begins to praise praising Lebron's "amazing ability" to get up that high and even tip the ball out.

laugh.gif

damn lebron can't make a jumper to save his life. dude's J is sucking to another level right now
sick.gif

LeBron made one 3 the other night, where he didn't jump that high, and now he thinks that's how he's gonna be hitting 'jump'shots now.It's not working dude.

I swear, Cavs fans... y'all are TRYING to stay in the game, and Sczkckzkckczkzerbiak is TRYING to shoot y'all out of it.
laugh.gif

That dude is un-good.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I swear, Cavs fans... y'all are TRYING to stay in the game, and Sczkckzkckczkzerbiak is TRYING to shoot y'all of of it.
laugh.gif

That dude is un-good.
sick.gif
I need Mike Brown to be fired for not utilizing Z and running this BS offense THE SH4T is OFFENSIVE.... :/

nice little move by wally. lol

lebron is sucking bad, ilgauskas is not even in the game when he should be and the cavaliers are only down by 4.

i would't worry too much just yet

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

is that kid rock and Rev runs fat @%$ next to bostons bench?

I thought that was him, but couldn't think of a reason why he would be at a cav game

Dear Wally Szerzcerbiziak

My grandmother can crossover faster than you, and she is in a wheelchair. That is all.

-Roscoe.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

man why is ther a female talkin
laugh.gif
nothing against women, and i hope this doesnt come across as gender discrimination but theres a time and place for everything. she doesnt sound rightcommentating mens basketball. maybe im not used to change but it sounds amateurish.

she very well could be qualified and saying good things but it doesnt sound right

boston is NOT championship caliber.. if thats what a championship team looks like, were in a sad state of affairs as fans watching this crap.. I wanna see puredomination.

She has to have the worst insight ever. Why EVER take Van Gundy and Jackson off a good series.

This aint the Wizards playin... Dag. There go Gloria!!

Back
Top Bottom