Bought these Jordan High Strap 1's for $55. GOOD DEAL? OR I GOT "GOT"?

I paid 50 for nds white/royal 18s, 40 for nds black cat 4s, 55 for nds black/chrome 8s, 38 for citrus 7, 65 for playoff 8s vnds no box, 40 for oreo 4s nds (yes you read that right) and many more in the last 4 years.... So yeah.

I paid 50 for nds white/royal 18s, 40 for nds black cat 4s, 55 for nds black/chrome 8s, 38 for citrus 7, 65 for playoff 8s vnds no box, 40 for oreo 4s nds (yes you read that right) and many more in the last 4 years.... So yeah.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I respect all the responses, but can ya'll please post some other Jay's I coulda got for $55? Thanks NT fam.

I take my post back...your SHEEP...why don't you just return them to FA...give the associate your credit card..and tell them to pick out what's best for YoU....better yet why not start ANOTHER thread and take a survey of your NEXT pickup you sheep....

I respect all the responses, but can ya'll please post some other Jay's I coulda got for $55? Thanks NT fam.

I take my post back...your SHEEP...why don't you just return them to FA...give the associate your credit card..and tell them to pick out what's best for YoU....better yet why not start ANOTHER thread and take a survey of your NEXT pickup you sheep....

Originally Posted by KACIN

http://photobucket.com/
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

either you wear size 6 or 7.....

or most likely...

ducktales4.jpg

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

either you wear size 6 or 7.....

or most likely...

ducktales4.jpg

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Damn homie, really puttin' me out wit' dat' ether huh
grin.gif

Damn homie, really puttin' me out wit' dat' ether huh
grin.gif

Don't listen to these dudes...buy what you like...

This.

Man you guys are seriously some %^&*in haters.  If you got em DS or very near DS and you like them then it's a great pick-up.  Ignore the fools.

Don't listen to these dudes...buy what you like...

This.

Man you guys are seriously some %^&*in haters.  If you got em DS or very near DS and you like them then it's a great pick-up.  Ignore the fools.

They're still at HoHLA for like 89.99, so you could have done a lot worse. Anything under retail is good imo for a pair you like. When you post that you paid anything for a pair of shoes on here you'll have the haters explaining how they got their holy grails for next to nothing in perfect condition, so don't worry about it.

They're still at HoHLA for like 89.99, so you could have done a lot worse. Anything under retail is good imo for a pair you like. When you post that you paid anything for a pair of shoes on here you'll have the haters explaining how they got their holy grails for next to nothing in perfect condition, so don't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom