BOW WOW NEW JACK CITY 2

Bow Wow is cool in my book man. I still listen to his freestyle over that "Ima Do Me" beat and he honestly bodied that track on his own!
I may give this album a listen one day, the single is hot imo.
As far as girls shutting Bow Wow down goes.... Ok, so what no matter who you are you are NOT going to get every single chick that you want so you just move onto the next one.
No need to waste time over it as that is not a serious issue lol true story.

KO24BE8, theres a time and a place for boasting baby bro. Just not here, youre not going to prove anything on a message board so with that being said yall...
Bow Wow is not a bad rapper, i like his style and hopefully he continues to get even better.

One

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Lmao Bow Wow in here? Bow Wow son stop frontin, I know chicks that shut you down in CT lil homie. When you was doin the lil rock the vote college tour. Get ya weight up lil homie. Why you blowin up cell phones also? You never bounced back after Ciara huh my man?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bow you had one decent song out of your whole carer (freshazimiz). but lets be real, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile.
so ZMMMMMMMMMM that little man.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Bow you had one decent song out of your whole carer (freshazimiz). but lets be real, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile.

j kwon on the hook. wasnt even in the video.

Just gave it a listen..."Get That Paper", "Like This" & "Pole In My Basement" are all somewhat
smokin.gif
grin.gif
...the restexcluding the 2 singles are straight throwaway tracks/belong in his Doggy Bag (but other artists could have done work on some of them)...like previouslymentioned, the production is on point for the most part...BUT & it's a MAJOR BUT, dude is still lame as F & naming his LP "New Jack CityII" is straight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
in a
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
way...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by KO24BE8
Seriously! How much are you getting paid to promote this album?

troll One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

BW's verse on I think they like me >

grin.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

BW's verse on I think they like me >

grin.gif

I cant even believe im debating bowwow, but your right his verse in i think they like me was better< but feshazimiz had a nice hook.

COLUMBIA CAN A BROTHA GET HIS DIAMOND PLAQUE. IM 10 MILLION ALBUMS SOLD WIT ALL WIT ALL MY ALBUMS! JUS GOT DA INFO NOW! DATS DIAMOND! EWWW!

WHEN DA LBDUB GANG IN DA CLUB WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT RAIN ALL NIGHT

LAMBORGHINI MOSS ZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMM

Originally Posted by KO24BE8

COLUMBIA CAN A BROTHA GET HIS DIAMOND PLAQUE. IM 10 MILLION ALBUMS SOLD WIT ALL WIT ALL MY ALBUMS! JUS GOT DA INFO NOW! DATS DIAMOND! EWWW!

WHEN DA LBDUB GANG IN DA CLUB WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT RAIN ALL NIGHT

LAMBORGHINI MOSS ZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMM
I never thought i'd give this to an OP (or Bow Wow for that matter) but...

74325cceb0cf9cf30eeeaed7612ecf12f3185e2.gif

Back
Top Bottom