BOW WOW NEW JACK CITY 2

Originally Posted by KO24BE8

Originally Posted by daboyprince23

this fool actually called his album new jack city can't stand wanna be's

LOL BOW WOW IS 22 HOMIE 22

I MAKE MORE MONEY THEN YOU, DRIVE A BETTER CAR THEN YOU, GET MORE GIRLS THEN YOU

YOU AINT EVER GONNA BE BOW WOW

I'm not hating bruh the album was decent bruh.

But why the hell did you name it New Jack City II. There was nothing Nino Brownish about that @!%! at all.

I'm going to give it a listen. Roc Da Mic has that nostalgic So So Def sound. I hope the rest of the is the same...

imgad
Nt pop up
laugh.gif

This has to make a lot of dudes in the industry mad when they basically sucking D to get a release date and lamborghini moss gets one with ease.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by daboyprince23

this fool actually called his album new jack city can't stand wanna be's

LOL BOW WOW IS 22 HOMIE 22

I MAKE MORE MONEY THEN YOU, DRIVE A BETTER CAR THEN YOU, GET MORE GIRLS THEN YOU

YOU AINT EVER GONNA BE BOW WOW

I'm not hating bruh the album was decent bruh.

But why the hell did you name it New Jack City II. There was nothing Nino Brownish about that @!%! at all.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I respect bow wow's hustle but homie the world has watched you grow up, you can't all of a sudden get gangsta It don't work likethat

THE ALBUMS COMES OUT IN LESS THEN 6 HOURS

GO COP IT A MIDNIGHT AT YOUR LOCAL WALMART FOR YOUR BOY BOW WEEZY

LAMBORGHINI MOSS ZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMM

Can I please get a signed copy.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Can I please get a signed copy.
frown.gif
nerd.gif

one of this ninja albums was called doggy bag
roll.gif
wow bow is dumpster juice, you not 13 no more and jd is not writting your taps no more (not like he wasgood any way)

Lmao Bow Wow in here? Bow Wow son stop frontin, I know chicks that shut you down in CT lil homie. When you was doin the lil rock the vote college tour. Get yaweight up lil homie. Why you blowin up cell phones also? You never bounced back after Ciara huh my man?

Lol at lurkin2long

But album, alright the production is crazy give them beats to a better lyristist then you got your self a solid album

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Lmao Bow Wow in here? Bow Wow son stop frontin, I know chicks that shut you down in CT lil homie. When you was doin the lil rock the vote college tour. Get ya weight up lil homie. Why you blowin up cell phones also? You never bounced back after Ciara huh my man?
eek.gif

NEW JACK CITY PART 2 IN STORES NOW!!!!!!!!! GO COP THAT

LAMBORGHINI MOSS ZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMM

Back
Top Bottom