Bow Wow Shows New DMPs

Dis man said DMP
roll.gif
Wat a shame that he can't even finish a sentence

Dis dude is the ultimate Hype beast!!.....He called the 8's O.G.'s and this will be the third time they released and he called a CDP the DMP.....I bethe doesn't even know what the DMP is and all the stuff he got "early" comes out in a week or 2
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Did he even graduate from high school? I have never seen a more un-educated person in my life..

DMP's? I would like to call those the Countdown pack three's Prince Bow Wow Sir

I do have to say though i can't wait for those motorsport 23's..those are STUPID
laugh.gif

just because JB sends you shoes that doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. Dude has no idea what he's saying, but man i wish I had thatkind of connection. until I make friends in high places I'll just have to stand in line the night before like the rest of the regular people.

i liked his videos the first time around when he was called sneekgeekz.

bow wow needs to jump off a cliff in his jordans.

Is it really that hard for Bow Wow to learn what they are called? CDP 3's arent DMP's. Those Laser 1's arent OG. The Chicago and MotorsportXX3's arent out yet. And Those VIII's are CDP not OG...

What surprises me is that Bow Wow can shout out Gentry and the rest of the JB staff but can't even remember things about the shoes he's getting in.
smh.gif

No respect for this man's music, career, sneaker knowledge, or anything else.

Bow Wow you have officially lost at trying to be a sneaker head or trying to be like SneakGkeez. I am starting to realize a lot of people are jockingsneakgkeez. That man has been doing the youtube jordan thing for a while. Plus he had all them sneakers way before bow wow. SO Bow gets an Official failuresticker in my book

All i can say is he filthy rich. Gets free Jays and can care less abt you guys hating on him!! Hi haters

Back
Top Bottom