Boy-Girl Friendships?

Originally Posted by bboy1827

I have this argument with almost every girl that I talk to. They say that it can work out I say no way. I say there is always an attraction, I feel like there is a reason why you want to hangout with that person. There is a reason that you trust that person. If your single it's fine, but if your in a relationship to me you should have no friends of the opposite sex it creates bad situations and should be avoided. Peoples ego's peoples, emotions and relationships are fragile enough without you having someone else making them more complicated, people get jealous it happens no matter how much you think you don't when you get that one person you don't want to lose and they are spending as much time talking to youa s they are talking to someone else of the opposite sex, you should get jealous and rightfully so. Your thoughts?

man i argue this same ++#% wit my ex-girl all the time like how you aaround all them dudes and they dont be tryin to smash...im like either you lyin or theygay....but she say none of them go at her like that i just cant believe that crap at all

Some of yall really be talking out your #**. It's not about being insecure it's about being smart, you gotta set some kind of boundaries. If you allowit to happen too much don't be surprised when he's in your bed. They were probably just watching a movie or she was checkin out his tattoos.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Some of yall really be talking out your #**. It's not about being insecure it's about being smart, you gotta set some kind of boundaries. If you allow it to happen too much don't be surprised when he's in your bed. They were probably just watching a movie or she was checkin out his tattoos.

Thats the problem with the world now. People are way too cool with everything now. Everything is so laid back now since thats the neo way of thinking.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

I have this argument with almost every girl that I talk to. They say that it can work out I say no way. I say there is always an attraction, I feel like there is a reason why you want to hangout with that person. There is a reason that you trust that person. If your single it's fine, but if your in a relationship to me you should have no friends of the opposite sex it creates bad situations and should be avoided. Peoples ego's peoples, emotions and relationships are fragile enough without you having someone else making them more complicated, people get jealous it happens no matter how much you think you don't when you get that one person you don't want to lose and they are spending as much time talking to youa s they are talking to someone else of the opposite sex, you should get jealous and rightfully so. Your thoughts?

i agree. i have a lot of guy friends but i dont talk to them as much as i usually would, out of respect for my boyfriend.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm not talking aqcuatiences I'm talking real tried and true friends
so am I.

like I said previously... your definition of friendship needs to evolve still.

So you are telling me, that you have a "girl friend" whom if was naked,
you would be like "I truly value our friendship, put your clothes back on
eyes.gif
"

its hard..............

when you in a relationship idc how laid back your are.

youre gonna feel uneasy about opposite sex friends.

edit: like the poster above me.............im sure you could be the coolest person in the world, but at the same time im sure all your guy friends have tothink youre attractive also.
btw pretty girls have a lot of guy friends for a reason..................they pretty. just keepin it real.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

so am I.

eyes.gif
"
where the hell did you interpret that from any of my words?
....good lord you dudes are so untrusting and insecure in your relationships

so am I.

eyes.gif
"

Your point is that you can be friends with girls, how can you be friends with someone you want to penetrate?

u can have friends of the opposite sex, but i dont think u should be hanging out 1-on-1 with people of another sex if u have a bf/gf.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

u can have friends of the opposite sex, but i dont think u should be hanging out 1-on-1 with people of another sex if u have a bf/gf.

Nail on the head. Like I said people are too comfortable. There are 1 on 1 s that can be done but there are ones that overstep the boundaries. There has to bea balance.

It can workout. Girls listen whenever I have %!*$ on my mind. I don't think dudes be telling other dudes what's on their mind.

Female friends ftw. My best friend is like my sister. She's beautiful but I'm past that. There are sooo many chicks in this world that I don't needto mess anything up. The girls I mess with don't believe we haven't done anything and it hard to convince them when I'm with homegirl all the time.

Oh well
ohwell.gif

IVe had many female friends in my day. A couple of my best friends in high school were girls. I think its possible but you gotta have boundaries. Hell no itwouldnt be cool with me if she stayed at a guys house and or slept in his bed. I dont know what guy/girl friends would even do that in the first place. Youjust gotta know where you both stand on the situation so things dont get twisted

It can workout for example theres one girl who's mom is best friends with my mom and we were literally born days apart, so ive known her all my life andconsider her like my sister

I have had plenty of female friends, and never thought about....nvm! LOL but all my girlfriends understood that they had been friends before her, and will befriends while were together and would be there if we weren't together!

i have maybe 3 of these.
they dont last.
1. i usually have sex with most my female friends.
2. if i dont, i try to, they deny me and i break the "friendship" off.

the ones that i am good friends with, it's because we've been friends for awhile or i genuinely have no interest in them besides our friendship.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

yea i think that you could use this as pretty much a rule of thumb. But i do think there are a few occasions where 1-on-1 hanging out with someoneof the opposite sex is okay. Like i said before if they happen to go to lunch one day, or if they are out & happen to run into each other, its okay inthose situations to hang out 1-on-1.

But anything more than that is crossing the line. things like going over his house by herself, going to the movies with just him, going to dinner with himwithout you, things of that nature.

But another confusion comes in when the two people arent technically dating but stil in that "talking" phase of transitioning to dating. To the pointwhere you guys are basically bf/gf but just without the title. Basically there is an unsaid agreement that the two of you are exclusively talking. Apparentlysome girls feel like even in this situation they still have the right to go talk to & hang out with other guys. And then they have the audacity to notcomprehend why you are upset when you find out they've been kickin it with other guys. Could someone explain this to me.

so am I.

eyes.gif
"

Your point is that you can be friends with girls, how can you be friends with someone you want to penetrate?
...b/c i don't want to "penetrate" any of my female friends.
your position on female friends is not MY position on them.

just b/c you would penetrate anything with two legs...doesn't mean everyone else would.

One of my best friends is a female. I'm not attracted to her, plus she has a boyfriend who is fine with it ( helps that i've known dude for about 10years though
laugh.gif
). Female friends FTW.
pimp.gif

Things happen, I trustd my girl before there was any (not even serious) relationship involved. It should be that way vice versa, and if it's not wel'lyea she's cut loose. You gotta grow up somtime.

Originally Posted by I Skate Nikes

i have maybe 3 of these.
they dont last.
1. i usually have sex with most my female friends.
2. if i dont, i try to, they deny me and i break the "friendship" off.

the ones that i am good friends with, it's because we've been friends for awhile or i genuinely have no interest in them besides our friendship.

If u get denied sex with the friend....can u still be friends?...well soon im gonna find out...my chick friend who's ex is one of my friends(i know)invited me to her parents house for New Years Eve...and Im hoping for a New Years Eve sex romp...i know she is attracted to me and she says she and her ex(myfriend) are DEFINETLY over...should i go for it???I dont know how to feel.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom