Brady Quinn to finally start

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Got damn Trent Dilfer just went in on the Browns...
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
he sounded really pissed/bitter!
roll.gif
oh well, hahha lets go browns, beat those donkeys on thursday!

Horrible decision IMO for a number of reasons.

Derek is not the sole reason the Browns are 3-5. He's part of it, but there are far bigger problems.

I mean this guy made the Pro Bowl last year by setting the Browns single season passing TD record. And you replace him????

Its part of a sicko cycle here in Cleveland where the fans will always...ALWAYS clammor for the backup no mattter what.

Second, Brady is given a short week to get reps for a game vs. a threatened Denver team on national TV.

3rd, there is a reason DA was the starter. Brady is not that good. I was @ training camp and this dude does not have the arm for our stretch the field offenseof Braylon K2 and Stallworthless. He is very inaccurate and throws a LOT of ducks.

Just watch his preseason performance this year. Pathetic.

The Browns will never have stability as long as they let the fans run the team.

17 quarterbacks since Tim Couch was selected in the same draft as McNabb...17.

I am embarassed and expect the futility to continue. The moronic fans here who think Brady is touchdown Jesus in the flesh will be eating their words andhollering for Ken Dorsey next...

sitting on the bench will in my opinion only help quinn. just look at aaron rodgers, sat back and studied the d's. Rodgers>quinn

I'm hoping Brady Quinn does well, because Derek Anderson is an exact mold of the stop-gap QB we need next year. We sign him and then we draft a young QB.Keep Anderson under center until the young QB is ready to take over.

Hopefully Wilf makes the move
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Horrible decision IMO for a number of reasons.

Derek is not the sole reason the Browns are 3-5. He's part of it, but there are far bigger problems.

I mean this guy made the Pro Bowl last year by setting the Browns single season passing TD record. And you replace him????

Its part of a sicko cycle here in Cleveland where the fans will always...ALWAYS clammor for the backup no mattter what.

Second, Brady is given a short week to get reps for a game vs. a threatened Denver team on national TV.

3rd, there is a reason DA was the starter. Brady is not that good. I was @ training camp and this dude does not have the arm for our stretch the field offense of Braylon K2 and Stallworthless. He is very inaccurate and throws a LOT of ducks.

Just watch his preseason performance this year. Pathetic.

The Browns will never have stability as long as they let the fans run the team.

17 quarterbacks since Tim Couch was selected in the same draft as McNabb...17.

I am embarassed and expect the futility to continue. The moronic fans here who think Brady is touchdown Jesus in the flesh will be eating their words and hollering for Ken Dorsey next...

cosign

Back
Top Bottom