Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

its harder for guys to find their girl cheating because it isnt expected at all but having so many female friends and about 7 sisters i know how they roll how sneaky they are its kinda scary in today's time girls are more gully than most guys they just get away on most stuff because of their looks. But men we dont get any slack all because of the last guy that did a girl wrong

THANK YOU! Took long enough for someone to point this out.
OP, you did the right thing. Here I'll flip the situation...

A girl I dated in college (before graduating) was super bent on me making her my girlfriend. She tried everyday since the first date (we were 4 months into dating). One day she looked at my phone (without my permission) and questioned me about the girls who text (mind you it was classmates/friends for getting field research done before graduation). I was upset at first but I had nothing to hide. I wasn't seeing anybody else and I was exclusively dating (and smashing, she wanted the same). She then mentions about going to hang out with an old ex. I told her if she does anything anything with him, it's a wrap. Two weeks after, she begged me to make her my girlfriend and then has the audacity to tell me not go get mad because she did %++% with him... kick the +#$%% to the curb. 
mad.gif

Grimey, so you mean to tell me girls' have this entitlement of privacy and yet if I did any of the above, I would be the sucker? Pathetic worst excuse ever, I'm disappointed in a lot of the females of today. 
tired.gif

i came in here to clown you cause i thought it was another one of those threads about dudes cutting off all ties to avoid spending $20 on a box of chocolates and some roses on Valentines day  
laugh.gif

i see that it is not tho...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif

It's going to be alright, op. What you need to do is seperate yourself and everything about her away from yourself. None of this let's be friends crap. Out-of-site, out-of-mind. Like people have been saying, use your newfound freedom to better yourself. Like you said, you should have broke-up with her sooner, well that means there was a time when you felt she wansn't the one for you. Go back to those feelings to make your new transition easier.

It's going to be alright, op. What you need to do is seperate yourself and everything about her away from yourself. None of this let's be friends crap. Out-of-site, out-of-mind. Like people have been saying, use your newfound freedom to better yourself. Like you said, you should have broke-up with her sooner, well that means there was a time when you felt she wansn't the one for you. Go back to those feelings to make your new transition easier.

Come on you guys, he shouldn't have checked her phone. Instead he should have continued to invest money time emotions for however many more months before he found out. She is not to blame. He should have respected her privacy and gotten played for however long.

Come on you guys, he shouldn't have checked her phone. Instead he should have continued to invest money time emotions for however many more months before he found out. She is not to blame. He should have respected her privacy and gotten played for however long.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

its harder for guys to find their girl cheating because it isnt expected at all but having so many female friends and about 7 sisters i know how they roll how sneaky they are its kinda scary in today's time girls are more gully than most guys they just get away on most stuff because of their looks. But men we dont get any slack all because of the last guy that did a girl wrong

A girl I dated in college (before graduating) was super bent on me making her my girlfriend. She tried everyday since the first date (we were 4 months into dating). One day she looked at my phone (without my permission) and questioned me about the girls who text (mind you it was classmates/friends for getting field research done before graduation). I was upset at first but I had nothing to hide. I wasn't seeing anybody else and I was exclusively dating (and smashing, she wanted the same). She then mentions about going to hang out with an old ex. I told her if she does anything anything with him, it's a wrap. Two weeks after, she begged me to make her my girlfriend and then has the audacity to tell me not go get mad because she did %++% with him... kick the +#$%% to the curb. 
mad.gif

Grimey, so you mean to tell me girls' have this entitlement of privacy and yet if I did any of the above, I would be the sucker? Pathetic worst excuse ever, I'm disappointed in a lot of the females of today. 
tired.gif

^ wait what?

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

laugh.gif
, right....

the only people salty you going through their phones are

a.) guilty

b.) entirely too anal

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

laugh.gif
, right....

the only people salty you going through their phones are

a.) guilty

b.) entirely too anal

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

mad.gif

tired.gif

^ wait what?

blessing in disguise. She woulda had you emptying your pockets on your "special" vday celebration. You win bro, let the new guy who beating her guts in buy her wendys.

blessing in disguise. She woulda had you emptying your pockets on your "special" vday celebration. You win bro, let the new guy who beating her guts in buy her wendys.

Originally Posted by proper english

Stay strong man.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif
I'm sorry, and you are?  Dr. Phil?

Originally Posted by proper english

Stay strong man.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif
I'm sorry, and you are?  Dr. Phil?

::Scumbag Steve:: Breakup day before Valentines, more money in my checking account ::scumbag Steve::

In all seriousness OP, you are better off!..^^^be glad you found out about her cheating before you made a bigger commitment, now it's on to the next one, enjoy the dating game and best of luck!...hope you find a worthy female.

That's lame.

I bet the girls in here saying it's an invasion of privacy would do the exact same thing if they felt something shady was going on, you hypocrites

::Scumbag Steve:: Breakup day before Valentines, more money in my checking account ::scumbag Steve::

In all seriousness OP, you are better off!..^^^be glad you found out about her cheating before you made a bigger commitment, now it's on to the next one, enjoy the dating game and best of luck!...hope you find a worthy female.

That's lame.

I bet the girls in here saying it's an invasion of privacy would do the exact same thing if they felt something shady was going on, you hypocrites

Originally Posted by Boi

That's lame.

Nope.  I wouldn't. 

Originally Posted by Boi

That's lame.

Nope.  I wouldn't. 

I KNOW U FEELING DOWN RIGHT NOW MY DUDE BUT U CAN EASILY TURN THIS INTO A POSITIVE....THIS IS YA CHANCE TO GET BACK ON THE SCENE AND SMASH ALL THEM CHICKS YOU HAD YA EYES ON...EASILY GET YOUR MIND OFF HER WHILE YOU IN SOME NEW COOCH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom