Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Personally, the theories and speculation aren't my favorite things about the show.

Some are interesting, others are as bad as fan fiction :lol:

There's plenty of great acting, dialogue, cinematography, themes, to discuss and enjoy that I find the theorizing to be just extra. It definitely goes too far some times and people mistake basic concepts or ideas and try to make it even bigger.

I wanna see how he get to where we met him because its obvious from his flashback that he has a serious backstory in Chile. That moment where the Don offed his chemist but told him he only let him leave because of who he is couldn't have been for nothing. Definitely got the vibe that Gus was gay and that first chemist he went to the cartel with was his lover which is why his hate was so deep for the cartel.
thats how i felt for a long time , i felt like i needed to know

theres theories about nazi's who fled to chile , which would explain madrigal

also alot of nazis fled to south america after world war 2 so it makes sense

as far as "knowing everything" nobodies done themselves more favors than david chase when it comes

to not explaining the ending of a show.....i refuse to believe david chase did all those things and is some mega genius

Last edited:
Personally, the theories and speculation aren't my favorite things about the show.

Some are interesting, others are as bad as fan fiction :lol:

There's plenty of great acting, dialogue, cinematography, themes, to discuss and enjoy that I find the theorizing to be just extra. It definitely goes too far some times and people mistake basic concepts or ideas and try to make it even bigger.

This. The writing in this show is incredible. The themes and issues on this show are so complex, it makes every character's decision seem ______? Damn I cant find a word for it. :lol:

Oh and you can't forget the soundtrack. :pimp:

This. The writing in this show is incredible. The themes and issues on this show are so complex, it makes every character's decision seem ______? Damn I cant find a word for it. :lol:

Oh and you can't forget the soundtrack. :pimp:

One of my favorite scenes and I credit 90% of it to the song choice

gus spinoff would get real stale real quick ...he's too systematic
how many people can he son before it gets broing , he died at the right time
He wasn't always systematic though. Peep the flashbacks.

One flashback ep that explains why he became so reserved and docile appearing would be enough for me.

^damn forgot how dope that scene was. I get goosebumps watching this show man. Pretty much the only non-sitcom show where I feel attached to the characters. Besides Friday Night Lights.

My personal favorite scene from the show. I even downloaded the song after watching it. It was all just so unexpected to me, and so cold.

Heisenberg :pimp: :pimp:

One of the comments from Bryan Cranstons AMA on Reddit a month ago :lol:

I want It to end with Walt going into the witness protection program, then credits roll and the first episode of Malcolm in the Middle begins.

Last edited:
Another wild but intriguing theory from Reddit lol.

eek.gif
eek.gif

so the romote control car is suppose to be the one hank bought the kid after he

ran the car over......smh they playing chess

One of the comments from Bryan Cranstons AMA on Reddit a month ago
laugh.gif

I want It to end with Walt going into the witness protection program, then credits roll and the first episode of Malcolm in the Middle begins.
That would be so dope if Walt was Hal 
roll.gif
. That would explain why he was never the angry parent on that show. Imagine if Hal had the demeanor of Walter. None of the boys would have acted out. Or Francis would have became his right hand man. Come to think of it, they would have had the ill family cartel considering their personalities.

Reading the BB subreddit for the first time and I usually don't look into fan theories much but i felt this one was pretty interesting.

Link is in the spoiler since the title may be spoilery

Last edited:
Quote:

I would flip my ****. :lol:

I could be reading too much into things ,but I noticed that when Walt was grabbing the ricin, he went to put the face of the outlet back, then decided not to.

Wonder why they put that into it.

Last edited:
^ I think it's just Walt forgetting about everything for a split second and then remembering everything has already turned to ****.

Basically... it was a "what's the point?" moment. The house is abandoned, you can assume Skyler and the kids are gone for good (whether they're dead or alive) so who cares if the plate is put back.

Good points. Just further illuminates how far Walt's come from Ned Flanders to Scarface. Didn't really think of it that was, surprisingly.:lol:

Reading the BB subreddit for the first time and I usually don't look into fan theories much but i felt this one was pretty interesting.

Link is in the spoiler since the title may be spoilery

That imgur photo album of the Hank theory is reaaaally interesting. I just don't know HOW they get to Hank killing himself. Why would he do it just to take down Walt? I just don't see a reason (yet) for him to do something like that. Guess we can only wait and see.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gilligan is just messing with us though. The writers know the audience gets smarter after every season. Maybe this is all just a decoy for something bigger? I don't know, I just can't rule out anything, I've been duped over and over again lol.

My personal favorite scene from the show. I even downloaded the song after watching it. It was all just so unexpected to me, and so cold.

Heisenberg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can't see the video, but I hope it's from 2x10 where he goes up to those dudes and says, "Stay out of my territory," and they get shook.

"Congratulations on the mess you've made of things..."

TV on the Radio = GOAT

Back
Top Bottom