Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

roll.gif

I posted that in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
If a lot of things aren't coming together for you I recommend checking out the Breaking Bad wiki or periodically checking out the Breaking Bad Subreddit. There a comprehensive recaps, bios on characters, etc.

I come here for the discussion though. :pimp:

5.0 out of 5 stars it fully measures up July 22, 2012
By mike
Durability: 5.0 out of 5 stars Educational: 5.0 out of 5 stars Fun: 5.0 out of 5 stars
My granddaughter loves this pig. On a side note, I found the tail can be hung on a door and the pig will make a faint knocking sound. It's a fun way to sneak up on and suprise old friends.
roll.gif
lol

YOOOOO, I'm crying!

izuWPtdswOIBB.jpg

For an enlarged view:Right click view image >click image.

Last edited:
2nd episode of this season is definitely :smokin . this show is definitely tied for being my 2nd all time favorite show. 1st being game of thrones of course. But for sure tied with the walking dead for 2nd.

don't know if this was posted before, but Blue Sky made a cameo on The Walking Dead lmao. :wow: product was moving all the way to Georgia!

Walkingdrugs-blog480.jpg

thanks willsndvl for the spolier pm...all i gotta say is wow season 5 will be a roller coaster :smokin

I have a feeling Walt had something to do with getting Mike to get the hookup from the girl. He looked way too smug when he got mikes phone call in the kitchen

I have a feeling Walt had something to do with getting Mike to get the hookup from the girl. He looked way too smug when he got mikes phone call in the kitchen

Thats the thing - he didnt. Walt is under the impression that he won Mike over, as if he knew it would happen all along, when in reality he's clueless as to Mikes reasons and motivations for agreeing.

Can we chill with the spoiler talk? ''Omg I can't believe that spoiler''

Nothing is directly getting spoiled, but all it takes is one troll to come in and do so.

So why are there memes with Walt Jr. and breakfast? Is it because he always has breakfast?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great episode. As a fan you almost have to re watch everything before a season starts. There are so many little details you can miss. Maybe its just the time between seasons or maybe its just cause I watch lots of other shows :tongue:. Hard to keep up with everything.

Finally got to watch the second episode, a great follow-up to the season premiere.

Walt's manipulation of Jesse is still making for great TV.. when Jesse broke down over "falsely" accusing Walt of poisoning Brock and Walt gave a positive spin on it to reaffirm their bond and partnership, he's become a master manipulator and it's almost second nature at this point.

I loved the focus on Mike and we got some more of his backstory as a former cop in Philly. The way he handled the interrogation was brilliant "Forget your handcuffs? You want to state that for the camera?" :lol: :pimp: He's had the chance to just disappear and leave, but his granddaughter is probably the reason he stayed in town.. then he had a chance to rat on Walt to the DEA, but he's a professional and didn't. Then he could take out Lydia, but he decided to join up with Walt. I have to imagine he cares less about his own money and more about earning it for his granddaughter, but that's a "weakness" on his part because the smart move would have been to kill Lydia and walk away.

And did anyone think "hey, it's DJ Roomba"?

I have to reiterate how much I love this show. I watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix at the end of last month thru the beginning of this month. I found a stream of season 4 online and I've been tuned in to first 2 episodes of Season 5. This is the first show I've watched religiously since LOST and I gotta say I like it more than LOST.

Compared to LOST, Breaking Bad's surrounding stories are a lot easier to grasp and tie in to the plot and at the conclusion of the series I doubt we'll have as many questions as viewers had with LOST. Great writing by Gilligan, Cranston and the rest of the crew

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom