Finally came in (instagram photo).

ddb4a3c64d7b11e3b71c12d18ee1fab3_8.jpg
Found it but not on IG
http://www.breakingbadstore.com/features/28903307

tumblr_mtr725Ant81ryzizgo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry if repost...

‘Breaking Bad’ Creator Vince Gilligan Signs Deal With Sony Pictures TV

Creating one of the most acclaimed television shows in recent history apparently has its benefits.

“Breaking Bad” creator has entered a multi-year deal with Sony Pictures Television, which produced the hit AMC meth drama.

Calling Gilligan “an incredible writer and partner,” Sony Pictures Television president of programming and production Jamie Erlicht added, “he shares our vision for the business and for the kinds of projects we’re passionate about. There wasn’t a world where we weren’t making this deal.”

Zack VanAmburg, also a president of programming and production of SPTV, noted, “With Vince, you forget you’re working and just become a fan. His stories are captivating, his energy is electric, and his friendship is appreciated. We’ve had such success together, and can’t wait for all the great things to come.”

Among other projects Gilligan is currently working on: The “Breaking Bad” spinoff “Better Call Saul,” which will revolve around ethically flexible attorney Saul Goodman from the series. Odenkirk, who played Goodman on “Bad,” said that the series could be a sequel, or a prequel, or some mix of the two.

Gilligan is also working on the drama series “Battle Creek” with “House M.D.” creator David Shore for CBS. Sony Pictures Television is also producing that project, which is being prepared for the 2014-2015 season.

Teefury has a glow in the dark tee right now

Not my style to wear stuff like that but if you guys wanted in, theres a couple hours left

Just started watching the show a few weeks ago so I'm trying to catch up on Netflix now. I'm about halfway through season 2. I have no idea how it's going to stretch out to five seasons. The dude Tuco was od insane :wow: i remember him playing a similar role on training day but this one was waaaaay more intense.

Still tho, Scandal >>>>>>>>>

Got the email today saying my complete series was shipped and will be here tomorrow. :smokin

I sold seasons 1-4 a couple months ago and used the $ towards the collectors edition..

Got the email today saying my complete series was shipped and will be here tomorrow. :smokin

I sold seasons 1-4 a couple months ago and used the $ towards the collectors edition..

I was actually thinking of getting the complete series in the methylamine barrel for $200 but I couldnt pass up on the 11.99 bluray deal.

Gonna go back tomorrow to pick up the Season Finale.

Last edited:
Coppin that barrel tomorrow...don't even care that its 2 bills

Can't wait to get it. Some guy on eBay bought my seasons 1-4 on blu-ray for $120 shipped lol. I'm glad I sold them when I did. Couldn't pass up on the set. Season 5, plus all the extras for another $80..

Can't wait to get it. Some guy on eBay bought my seasons 1-4 on blu-ray for $120 shipped lol. I'm glad I sold them when I did. Couldn't pass up on the set. Season 5, plus all the extras for another $80..

Damn good work... banged him in the head :lol:

Hope the buyer isn't shady though.

Damn good work... banged him in the head :lol:

Hope the buyer isn't shady though.

:lol:

He bought them like 2 months ago. Paid immediately and left positive feedback lol. I went straight to amazon and did the preorder..

It's funny because after it ended, I went straight to amazon and checked the price for all 4 and it was like $100! Some people....

Edit - I listed them the day after the finale. Figured tons of people would be searching it:.

Last edited:
I get the feeling there will be some kind of deal on it whether it's for Black Friday, holiday season, Christmas sale or New Year's sale.  You can probably save yourself a nice chunk of change if you just wait a month or two. 

Picked up the Final Season this morning, wish I could've waited and picked up the barrel but oh well. My collection is finally complete.

also im almost done with the wire & unless the last 2 ep's blow my mind that doesnt hold a candle to BB

Back
Top Bottom