Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I always wondered--- you guys think they wrote Walt Jr. to have a disability? Or the actor tried out for the part, they liked him so much and thought it'd had a nice twist and wrote him into the show....

I always wonder when shows have ppl who are noticeably "different" if it's because they asked for it or if it just worked out that way. Like their audition was so mind-boggling they figured out a way to make it work.

Like Becky on Glee--- I think the "Game of Thrones" books had him as a little person so they had to audition little people.

Not sure if this was discussed earlier, but I'm watching the series from the beginning and they are definitely implying that Walt and Gretchen have a past. Not sure how deep it was, but I'm thinking this is what pushed him out of grey matter.
You-dont-say.jpg

Hop off. It's just a theory. Not like vince confirmed it.
:rofl:

Last edited:
I always wondered--- you guys think they wrote Walt Jr. to have a disability? Or the actor tried out for the part, they liked him so much and thought it'd had a nice twist and wrote him into the show....

I always wonder when shows have ppl who are noticeably "different" if it's because they asked for it or if it just worked out that way. Like their audition was so mind-boggling they figured out a way to make it work.

Like Becky on Glee--- I think the "Game of Thrones" books had him as a little person so they had to audition little people.

http://abilitymagazine.com/RJ_Mitte.html

From this interview, Walt Jr was written to have cerebral palsy and Vince Gilligan wanted to have someone with CP to actually play the role. RJ Mitte's CP is less severe in real life than Walt Jr's, he doesn't stammer as badly and he doesn't need crutches.

Off topic

One of the corniest things someone could do is announce that they're blocking someone on a message board. :lol:

Congrats on the Golden Globe Vince :pimp:

^ its also lame to call someone out on a observation that they made. Dude is clearly not finished with the series. Walt and Gretchen's relationship wasn't thoroughly explained until the 4th season.

^ its also lame to call someone out on a observation that they made. Dude is clearly not finished with the series. Walt and Gretchen's relationship wasn't thoroughly explained until the 4th season.
he finished the series a few weeks ago and posted this:
I just finished the final episode. Watched the entire series in less than two months.

Just some moments/quotes that I'd like to highlight.

All in all I did not like Flynn. Just because you have special needs that doesn't give you the right to disrespect your parents the way he does. I always assumed they have him more leeway because they knew how frustrated he was, but he crossed the line repeatedly. At times he had good points tho.

My favorite lines: (that I can remember right now)
Say my name
You're Heisenberg.
You're got damn right.

Hank to Walt before getting killed: your the smartest man I know, and you still can't figure out that he made his mind up 10 minutes ago.

Gus to Walt at pollos: "you and I have nothing in common Mr white. " That moment was chilling to me. His character shifted before or eyes. It seemed as if his accent changed and everything.

I was shocked when Hank was killed off. Dude was such a harda*s. Annoying obnoxious and cocky, but a stand up guy at the end of the day.

I despised those twins that were hitmen. I was delighted when Hank offed them.

I was disturbed/shocked when gus offed victor. Caught me mad off guard.

My mouth was wide open when Hank watched the confession video.
then made the keen observation recently that gretchen and walt had a past
roll.gif

guys... i made an observation recently... I think Walt had cancer during the show.. not sure though
roll.gif

Last edited:
Had Walt transformed into his Heisenberg alter-ego, perhaps his chances would've significantly increased. :lol:

But in all seriousness, I'll remember her as the inadvertent assist in Walt Jr's last words to Walt. :smh:

Carmen-Molina-1.png

Homeland Security says dealers are selling methamphetamine tinted blue in N.M.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Reality in the illegal drug world is mimicking fiction.

Spokesman Kevin Abar of the federal Department of Homeland Security in Albuquerque, N.M., says distributors are selling methamphetamine tinted blue in the Four Corners region.

That mirrors AMC's hit drama "Breaking Bad," which depicted an Albuquerque-based meth operation that cooked up the drug with a blue hue.

KOB-TV http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3280936.shtml?cat=500#.UtVN3tJdUvl

reports Abar says tinting meth blue is a way for distributors to advertise and brand their product.

He says the blue meth being sold makes people sick. He says it has been cut with chemicals to make it blue.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's already been discussed to exhaustion in this thread, but I'll bring it up again anyways.

The fate of Jesse Pinkman.....

Obviously the feds find the confession video and he becomes a wanted man, or no?

Does anyone think he finds prosperity?

Does the law get him?

Do they find the confession?

Does his past haunt him and does he fall back into a pattern of self-destructive behavior and addiction?

My theory? He goes on the run, doesn't get far, they lock him up and after getting tired of being someone's ***** in prison he eventually offs himself.

R.I.P. Jesse Pinkman. You had a good heart but you were never built for this life.

Vince said he may not have even gotten far down the road the cops could have got him there.

Jesse pissed me off throwing that money and then snitching. After those two incidents I was done with that dude

Back
Top Bottom