Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

tumblr_m5rwy5emnl1ruff5yo2_500.gif

Meh @ better call Saul.
I'm skeptical about the show as well.

Saul in small doses on Breaking Bad is fantastic.
laugh.gif

Not sure that will be the case when he's the focus of a show. I'll still check it out though.

I just put my roommates onto the show and they made an interesting observation, could Walter jr possibly be teds kid? I always thought that he looks nothing like Walt. Jesse looks more like Walt than "Flynn" does.

To answer that question, I'll give you a no.

Glad to hear Mike's gonna be back tho.

Mike was my favorite character in the series. :pimp: Followed by Gus. Ima have to check this out.

I just put my roommates onto the show and they made an interesting observation, could Walter jr possibly be teds kid? I always thought that he looks nothing like Walt. Jesse looks more like Walt than "Flynn" does.

Lmao dude it's a show... When does the TV kid ever look like the TV dad..

Yup, if Ted was the dad it would have been a part of show, just another reason for walt to do something irrational and stupid.

Last edited:
Breaking bad is clearly an intricate show and things aren't always what they appear to be. SURELY they could've cast a teenager that looks like Walt. Jesses little brother actually looked a lot like the dad.

How many teenage actors with cerebral palsy do you think there are?
And how many of them you think bear a resemblance to Walter White?

Last edited:
No. They wanted a teenager with a disability to better fit the thematic undertones of Walt's story not just a teen that looks like him.

Sooperhooper's posts wouldn't be met with this much flak if he didn't make his debut in this thread with that Scandal stuff.

I kinda feel bad for him.

Last edited:
Sooperhooper's posts wouldn't be met with this much flak if he didn't make his debut in this thread with that Scandal stuff.

I kinda feel bad for him.

I don't.

Dude says the dumbest **** I've ever read regarding breaking bad.

Not so sure how I feel about Saul's spinoff. Could be entertaining for sure, but I just miss Heisenberg :rolleyes

When Walt is hiding from Hank in the RV at the scrapyard, the first beam of light that comes through when Hank rips the tape off of the bullet holes hits Walt right in the side where he takes a bullet in Felina.

:wow: I just peeped that the principal on BB was one of the chicks that was partying with the Joker brothers on Next Friday.

:pimp: now and 14 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom