*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

This. Them brothas gotta leave the snow bunnies alone....

qf9yVRB.jpg

306752517_10217124920755337_1061197208034490165_n.jpg

I say same penalty dude wouldve gotten but that wont happen.

I was actually just talking to a female friend about this last night but in the circumstance of a rape allegation. There’s been quite a few false ones where dudes even recorded themselves and show the female gave consent but so many times the false accusers walk away with no repercussions. They either need to match that sentence or have a minimum amount (5 years?) of prison time for doing that

I told y’all I don’t believe white women.

And that’s why. Social media couldn’t wait to take pitch forks out for this man without a shred of evidence.

Presumption of innocence in the court of public opinion is dead. Might as well be back in Salem with the Witch Trials.

so what’s the verdict? Is Kang a variant behavior sort of guy or was this all overhyped made up stuff from the girl?

Brothas ain’t learned to leave them white women alone? Black women everywhere ready to buss it wide open, but now you in some **** over Becky Sue.

foolishness

Well this aged like..... Milk

Lol I still think hes weird, it wasnt even directed at anything aggressive about him. Something is just off. Good actor but I wouldnt be surprised if anything weird came out about him. I stand by my comments.

The details havent even been finalized and people are assuming hes innocent :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol I still think hes weird, it wasnt even directed at anything aggressive about him. Something is just off. Good actor but I wouldnt be surprised if anything weird came out about him. I stand by my comments.

The details havent even been finalized and people are assuming hes innocent :rofl:
This coming from one of the weirdest ****** on NT.

Not even ironic. I guess weird recognizes weird.

This coming from one of the weirdest ****** on NT.

Not even ironic. I guess weird recognizes weird.

Hes not even Andrew Tate hit women type of weird. Weird isnt the word I should use. More like off. His whole demeanor.

I like the other weird stuff he does like knee high boots.

You’re supposed to presume people innocent..unless they are proven guilty.

How does it make sense to assume people are guilty?

in the eyes of the law yes. I dont assume dudes are guilty but for certain things to work the initial approach to believe the accuser not necessarily officially find the accused guilty right then and there. There are many situations were its sound to do this eg. Child and elderly abuse. In my job if there is suspicion of abuse and the victim reports it, it is until proven otherwise. Creating an environment where the initial reaction is to discredit it is counterproductive and only helps abusers. People have died because of society ignoring victims of abuse. Believe the victim, gather evidence, take it from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom