Breaking News: Derrick Rose named 2010-2011 MVP

For the record, not everyone who is arguing against Rose as the MVP is arguing that LeBron should be it....nor is everyone a "Lebron stan."

Originally Posted by dland24

For the record, not everyone who is arguing against Rose as the MVP is arguing that LeBron should be it....nor is everyone a "Lebron stan."

True. I really couldn't be upset if Dwight won it. Nobody could have a problem with that. Even if we take LeBron completely out of the conversation, Rose still shouldn't be MVP. Dwight Howard should.

Originally Posted by dland24

True. I really couldn't be upset if Dwight won it. Nobody could have a problem with that. Even if we take LeBron completely out of the conversation, Rose still shouldn't be MVP. Dwight Howard should.

Congrats, D. Now you need to play better. 38% shooting with 7 assists & 4 TO's isn't going to get u a ring.

Congrats, D. Now you need to play better. 38% shooting with 7 assists & 4 TO's isn't going to get u a ring.

Originally Posted by DubA169

bron isn't even the most important person on his own team. heat would be doing fine with bosh and some other role plyers. i hope bron wants to show he's the alpha dog tonight so the celts win
What is your definition of doing fine?

Congrats to Rose, even though he won't see this.
laugh.gif

bron isn't even the most important person on his own team. heat would be doing fine with bosh and some other role plyers. i hope bron wants to show he's the alpha dog tonight so the celts win
What is your definition of doing fine?

Congrats to Rose, even though he won't see this.
laugh.gif

DC the heat would be contending for a championship with or without lebron on the team.

that's what i mean by doing just fine

DC the heat would be contending for a championship with or without lebron on the team.

If Memphis had beaten the Jayhawks I wouldn't be able to watch him play without loathing his stupid face.
laugh.gif

Luckily they didn't. (Rock Chalk!) and I can tune into bulls games.

Deserving MVP.

If Memphis had beaten the Jayhawks I wouldn't be able to watch him play without loathing his stupid face.
laugh.gif

Luckily they didn't. (Rock Chalk!) and I can tune into bulls games.

Deserving MVP.

A serious contender? Or a Ben Wallace being a MVP Candidate in his prime type of contender?

But there is no need/way to argue hypotheticals so this is a pointless discussion.

A serious contender? Or a Ben Wallace being a MVP Candidate in his prime type of contender?

But there is no need/way to argue hypotheticals so this is a pointless discussion.

a contender like OKC status i think. probably not overwhelming favorites.

we don't know who they would use that lebron money on. so yeah no way of knowing. just my opinion

a contender like OKC status i think. probably not overwhelming favorites.

we don't know who they would use that lebron money on. so yeah no way of knowing. just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom