Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

That's an old footlocker rumor... Consumers won't know for sure until actual pairs start to surface.

I could care less, clear or solid. The little devil sitting on my left shoulder actually would prefer a solid outsole so he can stock up on these at cactus sale prices. Lol

i was told the samething by a good reseller source here in nyc

but lets wait and see if this is true

right now only the samples have the clear bottoms

and i told someone that got a sample off me not to wear them for just this reason

for his sake i hope the bottom is clear or he has just been wearing a big money sample for nothing
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They might look sick with a clear/smoke, or even black sole.

PS anyone....
nerd.gif

Honestly, if the sole is black, its still a double-cop for me.

If the sole is clear tho... triple-cop.

If its purple... NO cop!

Originally Posted by iHust1e

That's an old footlocker rumor... Consumers won't know for sure until actual pairs start to surface.

I could care less, clear or solid. The little devil sitting on my left shoulder actually would prefer a solid outsole so he can stock up on these at cactus sale prices. Lol

and i told someone that got a sample off me not to wear them for just this reason

for his sake i hope the bottom is clear or he has just been wearing a big money sample for nothing
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cant figure out whats so funny

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am guessing what is in bold. I just saw a pair of clear bottom cactus samples sell for $600+

I doubt this is true otherwise I'm sure some stores wouldnt have placed orders for these. Nike has to know the hype behind this shoe so they better notflip the script.

nike are fools if they were to do this. dont they have a department that researches on what the consumers what from there products?? it doesn't take arocket science to know that everyone would rather perfer the clear bottoms

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and the fact that i had a hunch Nike would do some sketchy nonsense like this. I pray its not true but as I said beforein the other thread I wouldn't be surprised. I was hurt and disappointed at the cactus release and I wasn't gonna get my hopes up with this one.

IMO Black is the only other color that would look right. Don't do it again tho Nike, I passed on the cactus and the red Foams cus of this BS.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ME NEITHER ... I MUSTVE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN...ANYWAY... SERIOUSLY...BLACK SOLES CLEARLY CHANGES HOW THISSHOE LOOKS....ITS NOT A SUBTLE DIFFERENCE... READ THAT 3 TIMES ASKING MYSELF

Originally Posted by novaflight

imo clear or black sole does not make or break this shoe.

QFT. Shoes are hot regardless, unless they put a solid purple sole, that might change my opinion. Now a clear purple sole
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom